shape
carat
color
clarity

A Bride''s Corner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to know if Leonid would give us an area for a bride's corner. One area in which I used to post on Diamond Talk was the area for brides (later for brides and grooms). That was a very popular congregating spot for women who were about to get married. They discussed their gowns, bridal headpieces and hairdos, and china patterns. I "met" there, and got to know, several women with whom I remain close friends. I even ended up buying a bridal gown from someone there :). I would love one area on Pricesccope that was totally upbeat and feminine
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sure, where do you want to have it?

Right now we have the following categories:
1. Diamonds
2. Proposal Ideas & Engagement Stories

Would it be ok to place it under cat#2 or create separate category?

What should be the name?

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
I have a couple of ideas for names...
naughty.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Rank Amateur wrote:

I have a couple of ideas for names...
naughty.gif

----------------
bridezilla corner? PM them to me please
2.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
bridezilla corner! Excellent
1.gif
angryfire.gif
love.gif
appl.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 3/13/2003 9:11:21 AM leonid wrote:

Sure, where do you want to have it?

Right now we have the following categories:

1. Diamonds

2. Proposal Ideas & Engagement Stories

Would it be ok to place it under cat#2 or create separate category?

What should be the name?

----------------

First, let me say I would be grateful to have it *anywhere*! I really hadn't thought of Pricescope as the kind of forum where weddings would be discussed and I am delighted to hear you are willing to do it at all!

Second, since you *did* ask for our opinions, I would prefer to see it in a third category. I do not think it need *BE* a separate category, but perhaps it could be part of one that dealt with weddings.

The diamonds area is obviously a discrete one in which the actual gems are discussed. The proposal and engagement stories are pre-engagement. I was thinking of an area for people planning weddings (and, perhaps, discussing wedding bands).

OR you could expand the area where you now have to be one for the planning of weddings and include in it both the proposal ideas and stories *and* the (chronologically later) planning for actual weddings, complete with clothing, color schemes, choice of venues and menus, etcetera.

I think I have talked *myself* into liking the latter idea better. If you are willing to devote that much space to wedding planning, you can also expand your base of advertisers to include people selling gowns and headpieces
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS-I *hate* the idea of calling the forum area "bridezilla". I think there should be a *contest* to name this area, which will soon be a very important watering hole
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who else wants to brianstorm? Here are some ideas I had for a name:

The Bride's Corner
The Brides' Room
The Bridal Bower
Something Borrowed, Something Blue
Brides and Wives

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results