shape
carat
color
clarity

A Big Hello!

ladylovesjewels

Rough_Rock
I have lurked and drooled over all the amazing jewelry on pricescope for about a year now, and finally decided to take the plunge, and would like to become a LIW.
My boyfriend and I have known each other for 15 years, been best friends for 6, and dated for 3. He is everything and more than anything that I have ever dreamed of having. He loves me for who I am, crazy jewelry obsession and all. We have looked at rings, and he keeps a very long list of my likes and dislikes. I have gone back and forth many times about whether or not I would like to be surprised by his choice of a ring, or if I would like to pick it. I am very particular, and I know that stresses him out...
I am very excited to join the LIW and hopefully move up the list and eventually have something very beautiful and exciting to share with you all!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! May your stay be short and sweet.

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
Wow! 15 years of knowing each other! Congrats and welcome!!

LvMyOMC

Rough_Rock
Welcome! I hope your stay here is short as well!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Hello and Welcome :wavey:

I know what you mean about picking out the ring/having him surprise you. I'm the same way (SO PICKY!! :bigsmile: ) I ultimately decided that it would be best for all involved if I was just involved in the process but I've also asked him to surprise me with the engagement. I'ts a team effort :cheeky:

Hope your stay is short!!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
hi there ladylovesjewels :wavey:

welcome! i know exactly what you mean about liking the idea of surprise, but finding it difficult not to be involved in the ring process. my bf really wants to surprise me, and i've tried to give him guidelines but my tastes are so varied yet particular that it's making life very tricky for him!

either way, i hope you end up with exactly what you want, and that it happens soon!

cheers,
g

mg0811

Rough_Rock
I couldn't agree more - my BF really wants to surprise me, but I decided yesterday that I would kick myself if I didn't tell him about the ring I'm in love with and he got me something else. So I showed it to him today and gave him the info. I figure the proposal should be the surprise, at least in my case. =)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
hi LLJ :wavey: sounds like you have a pretty good foundation there, 15 years and all!! you sound a bit like my SO and I, re the jewellery crazyness - he's quite intimidated by it as well =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results