shape
carat
color
clarity

.......____........------........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bob Hill and his wife Betty were vacationing in Transylvania. Driving in a storm, they had a wreck. Both were hurt, especially Betty. So Bob carried her to a nearby farmhouse. A hunched man, Igor, answered the door, and called to his master, a scientist. The Hills were taken to the lab downstairs, where they were placed on tables. Despite the scientist''s best efforts, both died. Disconsolate, the scientist went upstairs to play his piano. Igor, cleaning the lab, noticed that both Bob and Betty were moving. He ran upstairs. "Master, master," he exclaimed. "The Hills are alive with the sound of music!"

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear TIDE,

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I''ve used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better!

About a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, I gotta go - I have to write to the Hefty bag people.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two American Football teams are on a tour of Europe and have a quiz to see which team can name most places in Holland. The game was won by a single Dutch Town.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
"Who put sand on my dentures?" asked Tom, through gritted teeth.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Funny! Thanx for the chuckle! I like the Tide one.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 9:01:07 AM
Author: joflier
DITTO!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the laugh, I especially love the tide one
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Me too. Thanks for the laugh. :)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
++!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thumbs up for the funnies!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2009 7:43:18 AM
Author: strmrdr
Dear TIDE,

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I''ve used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better!

About a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, I gotta go - I have to write to the Hefty bag people.
9.gif
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, that Tide one is my favorite, too. Thanks for the laughs, Storm!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Storm....I needed this!
21.gif

Lori

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
your welcome

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Very funny!
Gotta tell you, I was intrigued by your thread title...or lack thereof.
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 12:07:28 PM
Author: Judah Gutwein
Very funny!

Gotta tell you, I was intrigued by your thread title...or lack thereof.

1.gif

that''s how you know he''s up to his funnies
9.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the mid-day laugh... love the Tide one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results