shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Venus thoughts

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I have posted on another thread about thoughts on upgrading from a J to an H. With that upgrade I am thinking of the vatche venus solitaire setting. I currently have a legato sleek and like it a lot but I’ve been thinking of a thinner but durable band. Also, it looks like the Venus has a lower profile. I do like the height of my legato.

Would the lower profile make imy diamond look smaller or is this a silly question? Does anyone have any or has had both? Would love to see profile pic of the Venus to see how low it sits on the finger.

Thanks so much!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Venus is just too thin. It says 1.3mm (which I assume is where it tapers in at the head) to 1.8mm. That means at it's widest point it's only 1.8mm. I wouldn't order it unless you have access to try it on. I try to stay with 2mm minimum at least at the widest point. Sleek line says it is 1.5-2.5mm. I feel better about those dimensions, but maybe they could polish it down to 2mm for you.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, Diamondseeker2006. That sounds like a great idea. I will ask WF if they can do that when I return the ring for the upgrade. Thanks again!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you, CareBear. It does not look too thin in the pic. I noticed that someone had asked to have their legato thinned out to 2mm. I think I will just ask WF to do the same as I do love the basket of the legato but just wished it was thinner. Didn’t think it would be an option to have them make it thinner. If people think 2mm is the safest, thinnest I should go then I won’t go thinner than that.

Thanks again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results