shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Size 4.5 engagement ring

leavesthataregreen

Rough_Rock
Hi. I am looking to potentially purchase a pre-loved engagement ring.

My budget is $1800 and I would prefer round or marquise stones without halos.

Thank you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for only diamonds?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Do you want modern cuts or antique or old style cuts? I can do some searching.

Obscura

Shiny_Rock
I have a custom made setting with a marquise ~.25ct center, two small tapered baguettes and two .03ct irradiated blue rounds for well below your budget I'm willing to let go, but it would have to be resized. Let me know if you want pictures.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Preferably diamonds, yes.

Either is fine. She is comfortable with either.

Okey doke. I was gonna say I have a few premium moissanite erings that are at that budget that are lovely.

I also have a 1ct lab diamond from lightbox in a solitaire pendant that I’m selling. You could easily reset it into a ring which would allow for some selectivity in the setting style.

leavesthataregreen

Rough_Rock
Okey doke. I was gonna say I have a few premium moissanite erings that are at that budget that are lovely.

I also have a 1ct lab diamond from lightbox in a solitaire pendant that I’m selling. You could easily reset it into a ring which would allow for some selectivity in the setting style.

How much are you selling your pendant for?

leavesthataregreen

Rough_Rock
I listed it for close to what I bought it since it’s fairly new and I don’t wear it for but I’m open to reasonable offers, especially if you want both (could wear the smaller one as a wedding pendant as it layers well).

Talked to the girlfriend about this, she loves the idea of taking something previously owned and making it her own! I have a strange favor though. Would you mind holding up the diamond part of the pendant and holding it to your ring finger? We have only looked at .8 carats on her finger, so she has no idea what a 1 carat even "faces up" to look like.

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
What a shame, I was planning to sell my 0.70ct J VS2 OEC bezel in platinum and it's a 4.5, would have let it go for 1800 USD, but I'm in the UK and wouldn't trust international shipping at the moment. (You're in the US right?)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results