shape
carat
color
clarity

New Old Pear Diamond

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my last engagement ring was a 2.4ct pear, H VS2. Here it is in its original setting:
IMG_3094.JPG
But I wasn't wearing it because I was always reaching for the newer rings. So I decided to have my local jeweler make a pendant out of the center stone. Add one platinum chain from Blue Nile and it's good to go! These are just some quick and dirty photos. The reason for all the white hairs on my leggings is this little guy.
20181206_113510.jpg
He's my newest rescue, Snowball!
20181206_125044.jpg 20181206_124713.jpg 20181206_125407.jpg
And for any Game of Thrones fans,
IMG-20181206-WA0004.jpg
Thanks for looking!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I LOVE this very much! It has a lot of presence on your neckline!

And I also love Snowball :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness it looks fabulous!!! :love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pear-licious! Beautiful on your neck.:love:
And Snowball is a love.:kiss2:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Yum yum yum yum. Antique pears are my absolute favorite! Life goals right here. Beautiful, classy pear and a happy furball :)

Hope you diamond now gets the love and wear she deserves! It looks absolutely fabulous on your neck.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful as a pendant but I love Snowball better! LOL

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
Both the cat and the pendant make quite the statement. I love a pear pendant, and that looks huge on you. And of course Snowball is a total cutie.

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! This is the ideal kind of post for me: both beautiful bling and adorable fluff!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! I'm really glad I did it (both the pendant and the rescue) but there's always a fly in the ointment. In this case the fly is my other rescue, Ninja. He really likes other cats. Likes to attack them, that is. So I'm probably going to have cat wars at my house for a while, black vs white.

I'm really happy with how the pendant turned out, I should have done this years ago. Im going to have my daughter get some photos with her good camera tomorrow.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love a juicy pear!

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love, love, love Snowball and your pendant!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm probably going to have cat wars at my house for a while, black vs white.
I do believe that will call for some darkside vs lightside Star Wars pictures ;-) lol :lol:

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love pears! ! Gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! I'm really glad I did it (both the pendant and the rescue) but there's always a fly in the ointment. In this case the fly is my other rescue, Ninja. He really likes other cats. Likes to attack them, that is. So I'm probably going to have cat wars at my house for a while, black vs white.

I'm really happy with how the pendant turned out, I should have done this years ago. Im going to have my daughter get some photos with her good camera tomorrow.

Aww I'm sorry right now they are at odds with each other and hopefully with time they will learn to love each other (or at the very least tolerate each other peacefully). I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that they become friends soon. We have 4 rescues each introduced at different times and after rocky beginnings they are all now close and loving for the most part. An odd "fight" here or there but nothing to worry about and truly a harmonious household with the 4 rescues. Hoping that happens for you too.

Ninja, behave!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pear and size. Such a substantial pendant as a necklace.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww I'm sorry right now they are at odds with each other and hopefully with time they will learn to love each other (or at the very least tolerate each other peacefully). I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that they become friends soon. We have 4 rescues each introduced at different times and after rocky beginnings they are all now close and loving for the most part. An odd "fight" here or there but nothing to worry about and truly a harmonious household with the 4 rescues. Hoping that happens for you too.

Ninja, behave!

As my mother-in-law would say, "From your mouth to God's ear". But Ninja is feisty..

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do believe that will call for some darkside vs lightside Star Wars pictures ;-) lol :lol:

They can use glow in the dark claws rather than lightsabers!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Cat!! :appl:

Oh yes, and the diamond looks beautiful on you!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful conversion!! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. That pear has is a huge presence on your neck. Super fabulous. Almost as fabulous as your GoT Snowball. :D

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugely luxe! Love it - wear in good health. :wavey:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my that is gorgeous! The simple setting really sets off that lovely pear. :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is beautiful! Such a nice presence on too!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter took some shots with her camera.
DSC_4679.JPG DSC_4678.JPG
It shows a bowtie at certain angles. It doesn't bother me and I don't think it detracts from its beauty.
DSC_4666.JPG
And one more of my little guy, all sacked out on my chest.
20181208_145932.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very nice!! I love a pretty pear.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
pears were made for pendants! I adore this and that sweet sweet kitty!!!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the reset! It is gorgeous!

LOL in the first photo Snowball does NOT amused that you're blaming him for the fur...and he definitely does not appreciate being given more fur in the cape!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful pendant necklace. Love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results