shape
carat
color
clarity

My nephew came over with his macro lens..part 2 (Juste un Clou)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
So continuing on.. I received this bracelet last year for our 20th Anniversary. I originally looked at the Love bracelet but something about the Juste un Clou grabbed me.

Hubby was so sweet and got me the thin plain Cartier trinity for my right hand to go with the bracelet. I looked at the matching ring but felt it too 'matchy matchy'

First the nephew professional pics :)
IMG_9971.jpg
With the thin Trinity:
IMG_9972.jpg
IMG_9974.jpg
Here I am in the boutique in Melbourne (Australia) It was so fun they gave us yummy champagne to celebrate!
IMG_1827 2.jpeg
And the pretty shiny boxes!
IMG_1829.jpeg
Wrist shot:
IMG_9979.jpg
Another with my Lady Yachtmaster:
IMG_9983.jpeg
Family shot with my diamond Cartier trinity:
IMG_9976.jpg
One with my GMTII: I like this combo a lot but don't wear it because of the potential banging around between bracelet and watch.
IMG_9990.jpg
And last but not least a family shot on my hand of my main rings:
IMG_0013.jpeg

Whew! Thanks for looking, I hope I gave someone some joy today :D

I know how much joy I get looking at everyone else's pretty things :appl::love:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Winterinaustralia! That is much appreciated. I never really feel like I have a style so that makes me feel quite chuffed :lol:
Are you enjoying summer in Australia right now?:razz:

Reactions: AV_

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your collection!! I'd love to hear more about the pieces!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I love your collection!! I'd love to hear more about the pieces!
I am happy talk all day about my things! The HOF eternity was the start of the downhill slide into bling madness, hee hee. That was for our 10th anni. The watches you can blame on my husband, he would happily buy me Rolexes but not as happily add to the bling budget. So what else would I do but gracefully accept ha ha. Although the Lady Yachtie face is too small now to see without reading glasses. Hence the humungous face of the GMTII :bigsmile::bigsmile:

I was drawn to the tension because I"m a safety freak so I loved the idea of how strong the setting is. Also in plat because it's inert. I also find plain things more restful so I guess that's why I liked the simple clean lines of the Niessing. Not to say I don't adore fancy vintage gorgeousness, but I would always be worrying about breaking something :D

Anyways I am happy to answer any more questions at all. Fire away!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the juste un clou and find we don't see many on PS... Congrats on your classical set. Your Cartier pieces are classic without being boring. Wear them in good health

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous & congratulations on your Anniversary!

So much choice - how are you planning to wear them for everyday?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I love the juste un clou and find we don't see many on PS... Congrats on your classical set. Your Cartier pieces are classic without being boring. Wear them in good health

Thank you kipari. I originally wanted the Love bracelet but I also liked the way the Juste un Clou is so easy to take on and off. I train a quite big dog and there's no way I would wear any of my nice jewelry whilst doing that! So being able to take it on and off easily was a big plus. Interestingly, it sets off the detector at the airport so I have to take it off whenever I fly. Can't imagine having to get the little screwdriver out every time :))

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous & congratulations on your Anniversary!

So much choice - how are you planning to wear them for everyday?

Thank you Alex, can't quite believe so much time has passed.

I wear the bracelet a lot, it's very easy to wear. Admittedly I usually wear with my Apple watch so I don't worry about it getting banged up against the heavier watches. Sadly at the moment my knuckles are getting bigger (I blame hanging on to the lead of said dog in post above) so it is a bit hard to fit some of these pieces on.
I usually just wear the tension and the bracelet. On more blingy occasions I put the small beadset band with the tension and put the eternity on the other hand. It's good to have choices :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful choices. Of course, Cartier.:appl:

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!
Hi luv2sparkle! thank you for your good wishes for our anniversary. There's been ups and downs, like anyone, but I am so glad to have made it here. p.s. I like your tagline

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Winterinaustralia! That is much appreciated. I never really feel like I have a style so that makes me feel quite chuffed :lol:
Are you enjoying summer in Australia right now?:razz:
Bah-nope! Australia in summer is a nightmare, moving into the muggy weather now until mid April. We have recently come back from a European holiday, pure cold heaven, I die in the heat :lol-2:
But your lovely pictures cheer me right up in the air conditioning, so all is right:loopy:
I really do love your style!:dance:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I’m in Adelaide so we’re in for a week of 37-40. Yay! Not! :oops: That’s my face in the heat :(2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results