carat
color
clarity

Halo ring with half moons

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello all!

So it’s been a while since I last posted, I found this forum during my first engagement and was so excited to learn so much about diamonds and all that great stuff. I designed a beautiful ring with WF (who now sell it at the Selene) but alas my other half had other ideas... to buy me a fake engagement ring :eek2:

Anyway ... scroll forward a good 8 years and I’m back looking at engagement rings with the right man for me! He told me yesterday that he’s already bought the diamond, just need the setting.

Now I have a lot of ideas... ha! I just can’t find good examples of it.

My idea is a halo setting with two half moons either side, and no diamonds either side of it (I feel it’ll detract away from the Centre beauty).

Has anyone got a ring like this or anything remotely similar?

I am looking to get this custom made, so any recommendations of vendors who would make this beautifully for me? How does it work if the diamond has already been purchased?

Many thanks in advance!

Manisha ❤️

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
D366B074-5B21-491D-87CF-990F590E6335.jpeg
Hello all!

So it’s been a while since I last posted, I found this forum during my first engagement and was so excited to learn so much about diamonds and all that great stuff. I designed a beautiful ring with WF (who now sell it at the Selene) but alas my other half had other ideas... to buy me a fake engagement ring :eek2:

Anyway ... scroll forward a good 8 years and I’m back looking at engagement rings with the right man for me! He told me yesterday that he’s already bought the diamond, just need the setting.

Now I have a lot of ideas... ha! I just can’t find good examples of it.

My idea is a halo setting with two half moons either side, and no diamonds either side of it (I feel it’ll detract away from the Centre beauty).

Has anyone got a ring like this or anything remotely similar?

I am looking to get this custom made, so any recommendations of vendors who would make this beautifully for me? How does it work if the diamond has already been purchased?

Many thanks in advance!

Manisha ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results