shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream diamond right here...

WhaleDoveOfPeace

Rough_Rock
EraGem kills me every time I go there - those OECs they get are something else entirely.

diamondsndogs

Rough_Rock
Just too convoluted and bulky for my tastes. I would take it apart and make something entirely different. But that's just my taste, I am sure many will love this ring as is and that is great - to each his own!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, but that price tag is not!:lol:

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
EraGem kills me every time I go there - those OECs they get are something else entirely.
I know! I think OECs are just my favorite cut. I managed to pick one out of a whole case of diamonds at a jewelry store today. I just adore their particular play of light.

Just too convoluted and bulky for my tastes. I would take it apart and make something entirely different. But that's just my taste, I am sure many will love this ring as is and that is great - to each his own!
Exactly that. ;-) I don't like solitaires personally, for example, but I'd never begrudge someone loving their beautiful solitaire. Good think there are plenty of diamonds to go around.

It's beautiful, but that price tag is not!:lol:
Tell me about it! :lol-2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love OECs. I don’t love the center facets on this one though. Nevertheless it is a fabulous ring.

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
I love OECs. I don’t love the center facets on this one though. Nevertheless it is a fabulous ring.
It does have a dark center, which I'm sure would bother me if there was any chance of actually being able to afford it. ;-)

Reactions: AV_

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely isnt it? I love to drool at eragems but find them too overpriced for my standards/budget.:kiss2::confused2:

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
It is lovely isnt it? I love to drool at eragems but find them too overpriced for my standards/budget.:kiss2::confused2:
definitely good for drooling/eye candy/inspiration!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The diamond must have seriously unusual proportions - worth remembering, for sure!

Thinking out loud: The way the culet & the pavilion mains around it reflect onto the crown facets has a(n obscure) name - the Kozibe effect (or so they say).

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Price is ludicrous. They're dreaming.

Look at this thing!
Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 5.36.54 PM.png

https://eragem.com/rr1067550.html

For real...this is like the ultimate dream ring for me. The OEC...the color...the baguettes... If only I had a spare $67k lying around.

PS: Obviously I don't own this, but wasn't sure if this is the right forum! Feel free to correct me if it's in the wrong place.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not really my cuppa, but I appreciate the work that much have gone into making this....and I do love this look on others

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results