shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Diamond Bezel Pendant w Chain (e.g. BGD Barbara)

MissElizabeth

Rough_Rock
Hey all!

My little sister graduates high school in the spring (:appl:), so I'm putting out feelers now for a diamond bezel pendant for her gift. If anyone is selling to make some holiday cash, I may be your buyer!

Looking for WG or platinum, sliding bezel preferred (unless fixed w/o "ears" look), milgrain or plain bezel ok. Prefer to keep color I or above. Open to .25-.50 ct.

If there are any out there, let me know!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, I am considering selling my CBI pendant. It is .25 E-SI1 AGS 000 set in 14k white gold bezel. It is super lovely, but I just do not wear it... I end up wearing my diamond cross all the time

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I am considering selling my CBI pendant. It is .25 E-SI1 AGS 000 set in 14k white gold bezel. It is super lovely, but I just do not wear it... I end up wearing my diamond cross all the time
How much were you wanting for it?

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much to you both. I have answered

MissElizabeth

Rough_Rock
I emailed you about the 0.25ct CBI - if neither Wewechew nor MissElizabeth are interested, could you please let me know?

I defer to Wewechew and mn_shopaholic since the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning toward sliding bezel. Dust to you all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results