carat
color
clarity

For Sale Cleanout of Mochiko's jewelry/gem box

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I am having an ongoing decluttering/Marie Kondo-ing(!) of my jewelry/gem box. Some stuff has already been sold, but remaining items have been marked down. :lol: I may also list a few more treasured items over the coming weeks if I can bear to part with them.

Full listings and details at https://loupetroop.com/users/mochiko42

Here is a curated selection of what's currently available (although please check my LT listings for the most up-to-date info):

3.5ct Afghan tourmaline precision cut by Doug Menadue
afghantourm1.jpg

Annoushka diamond hoops and pearl drops (the original UK brand of Kate Middleton earrings). Comes with boxes, bag and even the original wrapping tissue paper. Yeah I even kept the packaging, lol.
hoopsdrops2.jpg

Beautiful Colombian emerald & diamond pendant by Yvonne Raley
emerald1.jpg

7mm peach-gold/pinkish gold metallic freshwater pearls in 18" necklace.
metallicnecklace4.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just added 2 more items:

3.62 ct (just under 10mm!) untreated pink tourmaline cut by Barry Bridgestock in the US, and set in custom 8-prong CvB Jovyn solitaire (14k rose gold)
tourmaline1.jpg
tourmaline2.jpg

8-9mm AAA peacock Tahitian pearl threader earrings in 14k YG (from Pearl Paradise but they no longer sell this item so it's not available new any more from PP).
tahitian1.jpg tahitian6.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't believe you are parting with your hoops and drops, and I hope they will go to a good home!

I wear mine nearly all the time nowadays, with the Tahitian drops being the favourite, and have commissioned a pair of diamond drops that should be ready by the time we meet up later this year.

DK :mrgreen:

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
How do the threader earrings not fall out of your ears? (I feel like I should be able to figure this out but :confused:
Thanks!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't believe you are parting with your hoops and drops, and I hope they will go to a good home!

I wear mine nearly all the time nowadays, with the Tahitian drops being the favourite, and have commissioned a pair of diamond drops that should be ready by the time we meet up later this year.

DK :mrgreen:

DK, I am READY to play in your jewelry box :love::love::love:
I do love the pearl & hoop earrings, it's just that somehow they look a bit formal on me and usually I am quite casual. Maybe I should hang on to them until I am older and then they won't look so formal...

Last edited:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do the threader earrings not fall out of your ears? (I feel like I should be able to figure this out but :confused:
Thanks!

Good question! I don't actually know HOW these earrings stay on, but somehow they DO stay on all day when I've worn them in the past! I wouldn't wear them if you're going jogging or to a dance party where you're going to be shaking your head a lot, though. :razz:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good question! I don't actually know HOW these earrings stay on, but somehow they DO stay on all day when I've worn them in the past! I wouldn't wear them if you're going jogging or to a dance party where you're going to be shaking your head a lot, though. :razz:
Friction and balance? The chain should be larger in diameter than the piercing in the earlobe, and I would imagine one would wear each with sufficient chain and weight at the back to prevent the chain from being pulled through by the pearl in the front.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK, I am READY to play in your jewelry box :love::love::love:
I do love the pearl & hoop earrings, it's just that somehow they look a bit formal on me and usually I am quite casual. Maybe I should hang on to them until I am older and then they won't look so formal...
I have a few new pieces to show you, therefore I shall ban my mum from tagging along!
Re: huggies with drops, mine work for me as I can wear them with glasses. I need a pair of non-pearl drops so that I could wear a pearl necklace or pendant with them for dressier occasions.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this thread with a couple of updates:

- Pink precision cut tourmaline by Doug Menadue is now sold. Other items still available!
- I recently relocated to Canada so all items will now be shipped from Canada (I will still travel back to Hong Kong once in a while so happy to meet up with HK PSers though!). :)
- I may list a few more items later, and will update this thread if that's the case.

Thanks! :wavey:

torontocatlady

Shiny_Rock
Side bar: Congrats on your move!!! Hope it was smooth and the Canadians are treating you well!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@torontocatlady --- so far so good, though I miss Uber and other urban conveniences... (I'm jealous of you in Toronto!). My poor kitties are still settling in after the 20+ hr flight and I'm sure the ongoing home renovation isn't helping :( But overall, I'm enjoying the beautiful autumn weather out here on the West Coast. It is MUCH colder than I expected, though I suppose I shouldn't complain since it's nothing compared to being in Calgary or Toronto! I've been buying winter clothes like crazy since I quickly realized my "HK winter" clothes are actually more suited for summer here, lol!

@mrs-b thanks!! I saw your message and have replied to your email. :wavey:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Are any of the new possible listings bracelets by chance?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are any of the new possible listings bracelets by chance?

Hey girl! Probably not, because I'm not really a bracelet person and don't own that many bracelets to begin with :) Maybe some earrings and/or rings, I'm still thinking about it though.. :wavey::kiss2:

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
I am absolutely drooling over those Annoushka earrings. The pearls for that are so white and plump looking. Why can't I have more money to spare or have piercings...sigh.

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey girl! Probably not, because I'm not really a bracelet person and don't own that many bracelets to begin with :) Maybe some earrings and/or rings, I'm still thinking about it though.. :wavey::kiss2:

Maybe that emerald cut blue zircon ring??? :kiss2::roll2:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Hivona never say never..though that ring is one of my favorites! :saint:

@GeliL yes I know! :roll2: I always look at them and think I should wear them more. I've actually been eyeing Annoushka's charm bracelet series based off Nick Cave's songs.. I love both Annoushka and Nick Cave..but I hardly ever wear bracelets....guess I never learn not to covet bling I'm not actually going to wear....

Update:
- Emerald pendant and black freshwater bracelet sold. Other items still available. :wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to meet up with you in Canada soon.

I

Irving

Just added 2 more items:

3.62 ct (just under 10mm!) untreated pink tourmaline cut by Barry Bridgestock in the US, and set in custom 8-prong CvB Jovyn solitaire (14k rose gold)
tourmaline1.jpg
tourmaline2.jpg

8-9mm AAA peacock Tahitian pearl threader earrings in 14k YG (from Pearl Paradise but they no longer sell this item so it's not available new any more from PP).
tahitian1.jpg tahitian6.jpg

Is the pink ring still available?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @mochiko42

Is the tourmaline in CvB setting still available? I'd like to buy this if it is.

I've sent you a couple of emails, but haven't heard back. Could you let me know if you've received my emails? Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:mrgreen:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only the pearl earring drops are still available at this time but I plan to list a few more items soon (KonMari'ing my clothes right now and hope to get to my bling collection at some point! )

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, the Barry tourmaline is sold! I'm thrilled it will be going to a loving home :love:

Not 'loving'. More than loving. ADORING. :mrgreen:

I first approached @mochiko42 about this ring last November, but decided, for sanity's sake, to wait till the new year and hope for the best. And it finally came back to me! Very happy with this outcome. :kiss2:

Thanks, mochiko!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not 'loving'. More than loving. ADORING. :mrgreen:

I first approached @mochiko42 about this ring last November, but decided, for sanity's sake, to wait till the new year and hope for the best. And it finally came back to me! Very happy with this outcome. :kiss2:

Thanks, mochiko!
I saw it too late or I would have bought it! It’s gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results