shape
carat
color
clarity

99 days!!!..............Blair 138 too, anyone else! ahhh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Ok................its 99 days til my wedding! OH-------------MY----------------GOD!
I can''t believe it. that is going to fly by!~ yikes and yay and ahhhhhhhhhhh!

crazy crazy - ok left to do:
1) order gift for FI parents
2) meet with DJ and pick songs
3) bring cake lady ribbon for our cake
4) order favors (i guess we can''t do that until we have the RSVP''s in) = ??? HELP ON THAT ONE?
5) go back to seamstress with shoes so she can begin her magic
6) go tanning! i know i know
7) get shoes for my awesome BCBG rehersal dinner dress!! wooot wooot, gold we said?
8) pick up FI''s gift from jeweler

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I CAN"T BELIEVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE>
how are you all doing?

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
LOL! 91 days here!!!! :) Still seems far away though..

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! congrats on 91, I think its So close. Yikes!
We got engaged fall of 07 so i feel 99 days is so quick!

YAY! its going to fly by
36.gif
35.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'm at 113!!! My mom got me "The Knot: 100 Day Countdown" that I am going to start on Monday, which will be 109 days out. I don't want to be thinking about a wedding calendar the last week before the Big Day, so I'm using it as a "100 day countown till my last week"!! It goes over last mintue things you should think about each day. (i.e. "Day 100- Discuss with DJ/Band whether or not requests from guests will be allowed") I think it will be great for little things that can slip your mind when you're getting so close!!

I'm getting more and more excited by the day! Anyone else!?!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Very exciting. I just realized today we are at 57 days! YAY!! I still feel like I have a ton to do but it is getting closer!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Meresal and Modernsparkler!
YAY
I am very excited, everyone keeps asking me if im getting nervous and im not BUT i must admit, the first time i went to see my dress after it came in.
I freaked out, I was ok in the car on the way there but as soon as I walked in to the shop I got WICKED NERVOUS!
i was shaking and studdering my name (got there b4 my girls arrived) - so then i thought, oh no, im going to be a mess the morning of! LOL
i have no idea where that shaking and nervousness came from - im fine now and have been all along.

wow. so exciting - we are all getting SO CLOSE! i want everything done now i dont have to think about anything!
getting there........

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
94 days here! WoW!!

Batch Party/Shower is on 5/2

Done
Invitations went out yesterday for everyone except my Bparty and the Blist (I ran out of invites!).
Florist is booked
Rings are purchased
Honeymoon is booked
DJ is booked
OOT bags are started
Dress is at Moms
BMs have their dresses
BM gifts are purchased
Night before/of hotel is booked
Veil/jewelry/shoes are purchased
Officiant is booked
Venue is reserved (still have to do final confirmation meeting)
Boudoir pics are booked. Shoot is on 4/22.

Things still to do
Finish paying for everything
Print and mail the rest of the invites
Pick up rings
Alter dress (just needs to be shortened)
Choose music for DJ
Finish OOT bags
Parent gifts
Final venue meeting
Make Shapfish book with Boudoir pictures for FI
Men need to pick out their tuxes
Place Cards/Seating Chart
Hair/Makeup Trial
ETA: Work on our ceremony-our officiant will let us put it together ourselves.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Totally cracked up when I saw this ILovePrincessCuts...All day yesterday I was like 100 DAYS!! AHHH!!!

I just went and ordered my place cards, table numbers and programs today. They are going to be custom from a scrapbook store close to my house. I am really excited for them!
36.gif
And they match my invites pretty nicely if I do say so myself
9.gif

Here is my list
1. LIMO -this needs to be done ASAP
2. rings
3. honeymoon (FI keeps telling me it will be done "this week", but I am losing hope and everytime I bug him he gets upset
8.gif
)
4. pick menu (won''t be done until June per the hotel)
5. send invites
6. linens for reception
7. gifts for attendants
8. PICK SONGS! (this will be the death of me)
9. pick out cake (we have the bakery, it''s coming from a fantastical place and it''s no extra charge with our reception!)
10. find rehearsal dress/outfit
11. Dress fitting (scheduled for 1.5 weeks from today!)
12. Order thank you cards
13. pick favors
14. welcome bags

I think that''s it!
9.gif
Holy cow I have a lot less left than I thought!
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa, Blair''s my date twin! So I''m 99 days out, too!
6.gif
I still have to do QUITE A FEW THINGS! (Such as get an officiant! And a DJ...and a cake...and more...YIKES.)

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
ok so blair138 and thing2of2 - we are all July 11th!! ahhhhhhhh anyone else???
blair, how did you order your placecards without getting your rsvp''s back?

I thought we had to get the rsvp''s before we could 1) do placecards and 2) order favors? can i do them now???
also, when are you sending out your invites!??!?

YAY EVERYONE! ehheheheheheh
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered the placecards so they are getting the paper, but they won''t print them until I give them the names. As for numbers, I ordered 80% of the total number of people I am inviting and I can always add or subtract if needed.

I am sending out invites on May 11. Exactly 2 months before, JUST in time for the postage increase.
20.gif
And no, I won''t get forever stamps for the sole reason they are ugly
9.gif
. Actually my invites are square so they cost more anyways.

I am a freak about getting stuff DONE (in case you can''t tell)
25.gif

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
46 days and soo much to do.

1. Buy a veil.
2. Pick our First Dance, and Father/Daughter songs
3. Get shoes (have to be 3")
4. Get jewelry
5. Get a timeline going for all vendors
6. Book a hotel for our wedding night
7. Call cake place and let them know flavor for groom''s cake
8. Figure out what small gift I am getting for the bridesmaids and matron of honor.

That is all I can think of right now. It is kind of late though so I am sure I missed something.
14.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
74 days for me. Really have to get those invites out in the post!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 7:55:09 PM
Author: Blair138
Totally cracked up when I saw this ILovePrincessCuts...All day yesterday I was like 100 DAYS!! AHHH!!!

I just went and ordered my place cards, table numbers and programs today. They are going to be custom from a scrapbook store close to my house. I am really excited for them!
36.gif
And they match my invites pretty nicely if I do say so myself
9.gif

Here is my list
1. LIMO -this needs to be done ASAP
2. rings
3. honeymoon (FI keeps telling me it will be done ''this week'', but I am losing hope and everytime I bug him he gets upset
8.gif
)
4. pick menu (won''t be done until June per the hotel)
5. send invites
6. linens for reception
7. gifts for attendants
8. PICK SONGS! (this will be the death of me)
9. pick out cake (we have the bakery, it''s coming from a fantastical place and it''s no extra charge with our reception!)
10. find rehearsal dress/outfit
11. Dress fitting (scheduled for 1.5 weeks from today!)
12. Order thank you cards
13. pick favors
14. welcome bags

I think that''s it!
9.gif
Holy cow I have a lot less left than I thought!
36.gif
36.gif
Sounds like i am a lot like you where i want things done NOW so i dont have to worry about them.
Just an idea for you, i got my girls AWESOME coach wristlets at the coach outlet and they were not too pricey.
Im psyched to give them out! first coach for most of them, plus i bought their jewelry.
I think i have a memory of you saying you were going to The Royal in mexico yes? im going to the one in cancun and i thought you were going to the other one?
I was wondering when to send invites, i think I''ll do May 11th too, we are using the ugly forever stamps. lol - i dont mind.
i think i put june 13th as the rsvp date, would have to double check.
Also, can you include registry cards with invites or should that only be with shower invites?

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Good idea with the Coach! I was probably going to get mine something from Tiffany''s. All 4 are family, and while I did buy their jewelry too, I want to get them something that they will use forever (hopefully).

I AM going to the Royal in Playa...if FI ever books it. Are you nervous about the tourism warnings? I wasn''t until more people have started saying things to me...

Our reply date is June 20, I kinda wish I would have gone earlier though...

Oh and I only put the registry stuff in the shower invites, never in the wedding invites.

I can''t believe we are finally in double digits!
36.gif
36.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Blair,
At first i was worried because people keep saying stuff to me but then talked it through with fiance and now im not.
We went to cancun together once and i have been 3 other times.
As long as you have street smarts and you stay around the resort you will be fine.
I would not "venture off" too far on your own. Taking a taxi cab anywhere is usually not the best, but that is MOSTLY cuz they will rip you off. lol
You will be fine, and so will we. The bad stuff does not occur at the resorts, in more in the main land.
I would not worry. im not IM PSYCHED!! you are going to have the best time. We just booked with Jet Blue -
yay
your FI will do it soon, dont fret!
And is that like an etiquette thing? only put registry cards in shower invites? I ask cuz i wouldn''t know and we just ordered the registry cards (late) so im not sure they''ll be in b4 MOH sends out invites. she said i could put them in the wedding invites but i wasn''t sure. thats why i asked.
oh, did you see my thread about the bcbg dress i got for rehersal?? if you look a lot you can find a great deal.
we still need to pick reception songs, i agree this will be tough. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results