shape
carat
color
clarity

Question re Leon Mege r221 ring (three stone asscher ering)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,

I am in love with the Leon Mege r221 ring (three stone asscher ering) shown here: http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=25

My only concern is that I don''t think I would be able to sit a wedding band flush next to the ring would I?

Does anyone have any experience with this ring?

Thanks

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
its hard to tell without seeing the gallery - however most LM are made to be worn alone and he recommends not wearing w-bands with them.
You could have a custom band made for this setting, but also with the 3 sided pave any band could potentially damage the pave.
7.gif

hth!

Smo

Shiny_Rock
thanks arjunajane, it seems a bit sad not to wear your engagement ring with a wedding band. When I am ready to order I will contact Leon about it. It does seem pretty unlikely it would sit flush with a wedding band.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 5:16:54 AM
Author: Smo
thanks arjunajane, it seems a bit sad not to wear your engagement ring with a wedding band. When I am ready to order I will contact Leon about it. It does seem pretty unlikely it would sit flush with a wedding band.
No worries! I hope you can get what you love. It is of course a very pretty ring, but I think the WB thing is a trade-off some women have to decide if they''re willing to make.

I have read of him custom designing around this issue before though, hopefully that will work for yourself.

Let us know how you go!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Smo:

I *think* (could be mistaken) that the ring you''ve posted is the same that BrownEyedCountryGirl has.

Maybe search through her threads, as I seem to recall some discussion re: a band.

HTH

LS

Smo

Shiny_Rock
LostSapphire you are a gem! Thank you so much. I can see BrownEyedCountryGirl went through a lot to figure out how to wear that ring with a wedding band. I *think* I should look for a different ring, I have tiny fingers and I think that it would look too much on me. Thank you again for your help, this forum is wonderful!
1.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
You are most welcome. (I don''t know how I remembered that though, except that I thought her ring was stunning!).

Best of luck in your quest for the perfect ER.

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results