shape
carat
color
clarity

$91 Million for a silver bunny sculpture?

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, when I saw this I was also converting the price into diamond tiaras and thoroughbred horses and beach villas in the Mediterranean... That peace wouldn't be on my list if I had to spend that kind of money..

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, when I saw this I was also converting the price into diamond tiaras and thoroughbred horses and beach villas in the Mediterranean... That peace wouldn't be on my list if I had to spend that kind of money..
No kidding! :lol:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm with you, Red! Not sure you could give that piece.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had that kind of disposable income, sure. I’d stipulate that I want it as my grave marker after I’m gone.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope... I must be a simpleton, because that kind of money on that is totally beyond my comprehension. LOL

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
“What's up Doc?” Lol :lol-2:
A appreciate art, I do. My initial thought was, think what could be done with 91 million to help the world.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate modern art but not a fan of Koons' Rabbit sculpture. Kind of cool his art is commanding that kind of premium while he is still living...

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Makes me a bit sad that I don’t even know who Jeff Koon is, and after seeing the sculpture still don’t really care to google him...

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good thing that I have never woken up and decided that I needed a stainless steel bunny.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I love his work he's the guy that did "Puppy" the big flower dogs outside museums all around the world. He does cool metallic balloon dog sculptures like the rabbit that just sold too but that price is really over the top, some of these metallic balloon dogs have sold for over 50 million per item as well;
r Jeff_Koons_Puppy_01.jpg.0x700_q85.jpg cel14_sm.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I love his work he's the guy that did "Puppy" the big flower dogs outside museums all around the world. He does cool metallic balloon dog sculptures like the rabbit that just sold too;
Oh that big flower dog is cool!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow I love his work he's the guy that did "Puppy" the big flower dogs outside museums all around the world. He does cool metallic balloon dog sculptures like the rabbit that just sold too but that price is really over the top, some of these metallic balloon dogs have sold for over 50 million per item as well;
Thanks for the pics, I do recognize the balloon dog sculptures, but didn’t remember the artist name...

Balloon dog I like better than the bunny!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! Good one, Jeff Koons!
Convincing a certain buyer that a stainless steel representation of a mylar bunny balloon is worth 91 million!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I'm not one who is able to appreciate the art of Jeff Koons.

I thought his collaboration with LV was hideous too, lol. :lol::lol::lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results