shape
carat
color
clarity

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
hehehe... kind of exciting... well here is how the story went..
well weve been searching for the perfet ering.. and well it was a little difficult to find something we both loved..
well after finding a setting at jareds we liked and agreed upon.. we were walken in the mall and I said hey lets go into Tiffanys I want to look.. well we went over to the erings just to look...and he was like well just try it on just to try it on, so I was like okay...we tried it on and we loved it, and then looked at the price tag and was shocked, it was as expensive as we had expected... so we found a setting we liked, and were like lets think about it and left...well we went back in because the first one we liked there was the channel setting round brillant but then online i saw the bead set round brillant and we liked that one better... so we went back in to see it, but the SA was an a$$ and was trying to tell me I was wrong (that the only bead set band they had was the novo and didnt believe me that there was a round brillant one, but I found it and made him take it out..and he STILL insisted it wasnt a bead set, so we said whatever and left because we were so mad he was so mean and rude to us.)

Well we were down at his parents and decided to go to the WPB mall(this was last weekend) to go to the tiffanys there to see what they had, well they had it and we fell in love with it again, and actually had the lady pull up all the different stones and what not so we could see a few we liked. Well she was being weird after we found one we liked and wanted my BF to get it without seeing it...

So come yesterday, my bfs mom is in town and wanted to see the ring, so last night we went up to Tiffanys, and the one they had there I fell in love with, and its only a .47!! I always thought I was a over 1 carat girl, but for some reason I love the smaller ones, and especially right now we are both about to start our masters and I dont need anything to extravegant...

Anyways, last night talking to BF I he was like well if we like this other one or this one I am just going to get it, and I smiled sooo BIG!

BUT he said it would sit in the house until he proposes...which I dont know when that will be... AHHH im so happy...BUT then grrr because I dont get it right away...and he jsut giggled..he thinks its funny...

AND they just called like 10 mins ago and said they have the other one in for us to view! ahh so happy!! we are going to go see it tomorrow...

Atleast Im working tonight to get my mind off stuff!!

YAY sorry for my long post.... :)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY that sounds awesome :), and the ring looks stunning :).

Hopefully you guys get your ring tomorrow and you won''t have a long wait after that, congrats :D

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!! How exciting! I've tried on the Tiffany round brilliant with bead set stones. It's a pretty one!!! Im sorry about the SA, but so many of them that I have always delt with are always so nice and pleasant. Great customer service too. I happen to have a favorite SA who makes me and BF feel so comfortable while looking at rings. Hopefully if he gets me a ring at Tiffany's (*fingers crossed*) then I hope he goes to her! You should always deal with one that makes you comfortable and is willing & patient to help you get exactly what you want.

You will have to tell us what happens when you go back in to Tiffany's to look at the other ring!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!

Im very excited for you!!!!! And just think, if you had a Tiffany ring...it would make more sense to have the Tiffany Blue wedding. (at least I always thought so!)

OOOOOH I hope you get one!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
he got it!!! :) hehehehe but its getting sized, and then into the safe(we are getting one tomorrow prob) until he suprises me :)..he said he was just going to hand it to be and I was like no way ur nuts hehehe I told him to wait till he is ready and suprise me :)... woohoooo :)

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thats exciting! Not much longer!

You went to the Mall at Millenia right? Jay is the only male diamond SA I have seen there, was the the rude one? He is usually nice! My favorite SA is a strawberry blonde with the most beautiful smile, I can''t remember her name......

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
i dont remember his name...we didnt really talk after he was so rude.. Ya i think that might be the lady that helped us and she was amazing.. Julie was her name :)

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo!!! Not long now BB! I bet your FF can''t even stand holding onto that gorgeous ring and you get it PRONTO!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh YAY!!!!!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING GIRL!!!!!!!!!! I can''t wait till he proposes to you and we get to see some pictures of your pretty blingy Tiffany.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
hahahaha FF just asked me if I posted on here and told my friends about the ring...hehehe..

But let me tell you how cute it was, when we were in WPB he actually found his ring...and was soo excited about it..

and then when we were at the Millenia Mall he went over to the case to find it and his little smile with dimples were so cute... :)

and he just mentioned how much he liked his ring...hehehe :)

here is what his ring will look like from tiffanys

Attachments

• babysringtiff.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results