shape
carat
color
clarity

9 year old girl gets married, this is soooo sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
when I first read the title I was thinking "WHAT?! what can be sweet about 9 year olds marrying?!" lol

That is really cute though.

It reminds me of A Walk to Remember. I LOVE that movie and how much it meant for her to get married, as well as other things and she found a BF who loved and helped her.

Date: 3/4/2009 9:26:59 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
It reminds me of A Walk to Remember. I LOVE that movie and how much it meant for her to get married, as well as other things and she found a BF who loved and helped her.

One of my top 5 favorite movies! I didn''t even think of that :) But I totally see it now!

The wedding was sweet but I just can''t even begin to imagine going through something like this.
8.gif

This is so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Poor little girl. I''m glad she had her perfect day.

When the Jonas Brothers came to visit her, it was very touching...that poor little baby girl...

Thanks Smurfy. I was looking for an update to this story earlier this morning as I''d heard about it a few weeks ago. I wanted to see how she was doing.

It''s devastating. I can''t even imagine what her parents are going through.
7.gif

Date: 3/5/2009 10:11:37 AM
Author: anchor31
This is so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Poor little girl. I''m glad she had her perfect day.
Ditto....

I am afraid it is just breaking my heart. I need to be made of sterner stuff. But God bless the Jonas brothers. And God bless the children and their families.

Deborah
34.gif

Oh my God, what a sweet little girl, and what a horrible affliction. I am actually tearing up at work...

I pray that she receives some sort of miracle and if God chooses to take her, may it be swift.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP