shape
carat
color
clarity

.82 Cushion

mags09

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I have a .82 Cushion diamond in an 18k white gold solitaire cathedral setting I would like to sell. I have pictures, but they were taken with my iPhone and aren't the greatest. If you are interested, I can try to get some better ones! It is definitely not the chunky faceted type of cushion that is most popular here, but I don't think it has a crushed ice look either. I guess it would be called a modern cushion. It is very sparkly in most lighting conditions. It's an H SI1, VG cut. You can see a faint speck if you look very very closely, but it's not noticeable to me at all unless I have it right in my face and I'm specifically looking for it. I was told by a jeweler who looked at it that it is a very nice SI1. I don't see any yellow in it either, but a person who is very color sensitive might.
It was purchased from Blue Nile in 2009 and I have the GIA certificate.
Thanks for looking, I'll be happy to answer any questions!

ringpic1.png

ringpic2.png

ringpic3.png

ringpic4.png

anotsomadhatter

Rough_Rock
How much are you asking for this piece? ;-)

mags09

Rough_Rock
Oh sorry, I looked at a few of the posts and didn't see prices, so I was thinking that most posters just waited for offers, but now I see that they've mostly linked to other listings that have prices! I am looking for somewhere around $2,000, but I'm of course open to negotiating. Thanks!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Could we see some more pictures of it up close? Thanks! Where are you going to be selling this?

mags09

Rough_Rock
Yes, I will take some more pictures and post them tonight.
I apologize, I obviously should have read the policies before I posted this. I have an eBay account I can post the ring on if/when I accept someone's offer. I don't want to pay to list it on eBay and not get an offer. Is that allowed under the forum policies?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I would list it on DiamondBistro. No fees and they have their own messaging system, so you don't have to give out contact info until you get ready to exchange the ring and money.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful...would love to see more pictures.

mags09

Rough_Rock
Okay, sorry for the delay. I took some additional pictures yesterday afternoon. They are still not the greatest pictures, but I think they're the best I can do!

Thanks for the advice about Diamond Bistro, I will do that.

Here are the pictures, I'll probably do it in two posts:

ringpic5.png

ringpic6.png

ringpic7.png

ringpic8.png

mags09

Rough_Rock
There are three more after this.

ringpic10.png

ringpic11.png

ringpic12.png

ringpic13.png

mags09

Rough_Rock
Sorry, only 2 more. It's saying the last one, which was a straight forward, head on shot, is invalid. I did screen shots and copied the pictures onto paint, and most of them works so I don't know why there is a problem with that one. If anyone has a suggestion, I will try it and post the last picture later.
Thanks for looking!

ringpic14.png

ringpic16.png

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
hi mags09,

What is your ring size? Also can you take a picture of the profile?

mags09

Rough_Rock
Oh, sorry! It's 4.5. It was sized down from a size 5, I'm not sure if that makes a difference in how many sizes it could be sized up or down again.
I have a picture of the profile, but it also said the picture was invalid. I'll try to resave and upload those two again.

mags09

Rough_Rock
Figured it out, I think the files were too big.

smallerprofile.png

smallerheadon.png

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like the prongs on that setting :)

mags09

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Amy, I do too! Unfortunately the marriage has ended and it's not doing me any good just sitting in a box, but I don't feel right resetting it. I'd love it if someone else could enjoy it as much as I have!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results