shape
carat
color
clarity

8* vs. venus infinity cut....comparison

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
last night my sister in law came over and got her rings cleaned with my ultra sonic. she has an 8* 1.18 ct, and my wife has a venus 1.15 ct, and we were comparing the difference. the 8* has the bigger flashes with bolder arrows, where the venus has more little sparkles, and looks a little bit bigger. even though it''s .03 ct smaller. maybe because the 8* has a thicker girdle. but at the end, both are amazing stones.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
And the pictures are... where???
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 7/27/2004 7:05:42 PM quaeritur wrote:

And the pictures are... where???
2.gif
----------------
quaeritur
sorry ,no pictures looking to buy a digital camera any suggestion,brand,model ? you sure take some nice pictures.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks vtigger!

Digitally speaking, I have a Nikon Coolpix 5700. I have actually used it for some pro photography, when I've needed to travel light, because the image quality is so good. The big sellers for me were the 8X optical zoom, 5 megapixels and great optics. The new model is now out -which is 8 megapixels, more than I'd want in anything other than a pro SLR- which means you can get some good deals on the 5700. Still a pricey item, though. Downsides: it's a battery hog, and still not as fast as an SLR. I'd say if you have photographic leanings and want a smaller form factor, very versatile non-SLR, this is a sweet choice. But there are also many smaller -and cheaper- options out there, and quality is so much better than even a couple of years ago.

I highly recommend checking out www.dpreview.com for in-depth reviews on many different digital cameras
1.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice comparison, vtigger,

Live long,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results