shape
carat
color
clarity

.77 transitional with Pink fluorescence

cora77

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I just won a .77 transitional round diamond on ebay and after 10 days, decided it wasn't for me. I just mailed it back today. At *evergreen's* urging, I'll tell you where I just sent it back to - finerdiamond, a seller on ebay. It's GIA cert number is 2161416484 and it's called a "Circular Brilliant." It's an I in color, VS1 clarity. And even though the cert says "none," I saw its pink fluorescence when my friend/old boss at a local jewelry store shone a black light on it and said, "Look!" It was beautiful! She said it was really unusual.

About the diamond: It does throw nice flashes, but the center can be quiet, especially when you look straight at it from reading level (but not always, maybe half the time). Anyhow, it just wasn't the stone for me. My friend's husband/business partner/goldsmith-gemologist told me that he thought the pavilion was too deep, thus the quiet center.

I do have some nice pics of it which I'll post.

The ebay seller, finerdiamond, was really great about my returning it. I had 30 days to return it "for any reason." Make sure to ask him to check it for that pink fluorescence.

Perhaps one of you will someday own and enjoy it...

_36439.jpg

phila10.jpg

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU for posting this, Cora!! :love: Sorry if I got a bit crazy in the comments... :shifty: just, weird fluorescence is one of my passions. I'll keep an eye out for it on eBay!! Don't know if the discretionary budget will stretch to I/VS1 at that size, but maybe they'll relist it with best-offer. ;-)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is nice of you to let people know, Cora! I wouldn't knowingly bid against a PSer, but pink fluorescence is pretty amazing! I hope someone here ends up with it! And I hope you find a diamond you really love!!!

cora77

Rough_Rock
:) I hope someone enjoys it someday. The pink was really cool!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting Cora! Very cool stone! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results