shape
carat
color
clarity

7.32 EC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Oh my!
30.gif

Oh, Madrock...it''s absolutely stunning.

I went back and reread your old posts and am SO GLAD you decided to go with a simpler mounting! That ring is breathtaking beyond words...

You might ask a jeweler, but I wonder if it''s "cost efficient" to use the melee in your oval mounting to design a pendant. If it were mine, I''d consider finding (or more likely having cut) a semi-precious colored stone to go in that mounting for a fabulous right hand ring. Aqua, maybe? What''s your birthstone?

Anyhoo, that EC is to die for. So classic... CONGRATULATIONS!

widget

Madrock, your ring is HUGE and FABULOUS. Wow, I can''t get over how big it is and such a great quality. CONGRATULATIONS!

Your ring is STUNNING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I have always loved emerald cuts that are 5+ cts. It''s seeing rings like yours that makes me wish my fingers weren''t so small. I know it sounds funny as stones look bigger on my finger, but whenever I put on rings as big as yours I look like I''m playing dress up. I am SOOOOO jealous of your ring! And I DEFINITELY think you chose a great setting
1.gif

Hi Madrock!

Much Happiness to you and your wonderful husband on your 20th anniversary!
9.gif

Your new ring is simply "Breath-Taking!"
10.gif

Better be careful and not throw your shoulder out sport'n that beauty around! You might end up needing a rotator cuff repair job!
2.gif

I don't know how much cost means anything to you, but taking out the melee in your other setting and resetting them into another will cost a bit in labor, I second the motion to leave your setting as is, and get a gorgeous (ruby, emerald, saphhire, or ???) the possibilities are almost endless!
31.gif

Take care and have a great day!

35.gif

I think it has all been said regarding that skating rink.........!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! What could be better, a huge EC? Congrats!
3.gif
35.gif

What an absolute beauty!
18.gif
I loved your oval, but your ec is timeless
36.gif
30.gif

wear it in good health

Clare

That emerald cut is absolutely beautiful. It looks wonderful on your hand. I must compliment your choice of setting as well -- the baguettes are classic, comfortable, and truly complement the center stone.

WOW!!!!!

35.gif
Congratulations on the classic beauty! Wear it in good health.
36.gif
(More pictures, please...)

OMG, it''s incredible! Congratulations on your 20th!!!
36.gif

Now that is an EC !!

Please post those pictures soon.

madrock, i just about had a heart attack when i saw this post... WOW! congratulations on your 20th anniversary and on your big honkin'' rock!!! wear it with pride. it is absolutely stunning
6.gif

What a stone! I love the setting too - you must post more hand pictures!

Holy Smokes!!! I can''t get my chin off the floor! Your ring is STUNNING!

I can''t wait any longer to see more pics, but i keep checking anyway!

At least it''s something to live for in this godforsaken day.

siiiiiigh... I am so totally in love with your ring
30.gif
30.gif

I love the EC!! I even love it move then the oval and I love ovals!! More picture is a must
36.gif

It is beautiful!!!! I cannot wait to see more pictures! I agree you should put a gemstone in your old pave setting.

Oh Dang.... my word~!!! ok... now i''m VERY THRISTY !!
31.gif

That is some ROCK you got there!!
9.gif

thirst.jpg

Wow - pretty incredible!
Congratulations on your upgrade
1.gif

Wow Madrock. Congrats on the big 2-0 (that''s quite an accomplishment!) and the great new ring. Your old one was fab but being the EC girl that I am of course I think this is just smashing. More classic, too, IMO. Like the others, I think your old setting would be great for a large colored stone and would make a perfect RHR. Congrats again and enjoy your new rock!

Gorgeous ring!!

Congrats on your 20th!!

madrock ,wow!
30.gif
30.gif

it''s so huge and absolutely beautyful !very icy white
30.gif
30.gif

UNbeleivable... wow... geez I can''t even spell right (well... worse than I normally do) What a stunning ring.. Congratulations!

Yikes, are you kidding me! What a ring, what a size, what a clarity and color! Wheeew. Please kiss your husband for me or something if that's who it is from, good man.

At that point it's honestly almost too big, although my g/f has big hands so it might not be... Boy, as a man, pricescope is sometimes very difficult to live up to!

wow. that is quite a rock

Congratulations madrock, it''s just incredible!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WOW! Incredible and gorgeous! Lucky you
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP