shape
carat
color
clarity

D. Vatche Royal Crown Prongs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I have my heart set on the Vatche Royal Crown setting and was wondering if all 6 prong tips are supposed to be indentical or if the top and bottom prongs are supposed to look heart-shaped (kinda looks like double prongs)?

I''ve seen it set both ways and I''m wondering if Vatche has an ideal way of setting the stone (is it supposed to have the two heart-shaped prongs?). For those who have RCs, does your ring have the two heart prongs and was it set by Vatche?

Personally, I prefer to have all 6 prong tips identical but either way it''s a gorgeous setting.

-Sugarplum

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
To my knowledge Vatche makes them to order for your exact stone and sets it for you. I would ask an authorized vendor (Winkjones, GOG, Exceldiamond) about the prongs.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Hi gypsy,

I know that Vatche will custom make the setting to fit your stone and set it (also that the warranty is void if someone else besides Vatche works on the setting) but I''m wondering if the 2 heart prongs is the standard way to set the stone.

Any RC owners or vendors out there know?

Thanks,
Sugarplum

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My advice is to ask your questions to the vendors OR vatche directly. Email them. From their websites. They will answer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results