shape
carat
color
clarity

--->>>||| :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
A TALE OF A DISGRACED POLICE LIEUTENANT
A police officer was driving through an old part of town when he saw a former lieutenant on foot. The officer stopped and asked, “Hey, Pat, this isn’t your new beat, is it?” Pat said, “Unfortunately, it is – ever since I arrested a judge on the way to a costume ball.” “Why did you do that?” asked the officer. Answered the former lieutenant, sadly, “How was I to know that his convict suit was only a costume?” The officer thought about it for a moment and said, “Well, I suppose it is best never to book a judge by his cover.”

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crickets, anyone hear crickets??
3.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Strmrdr.....I just LOVE your jokes. All of them. You have a great sense of humor. Now, got any twisted jokes?
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 10:14:27 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Strmrdr.....I just LOVE your jokes. All of them. You have a great sense of humor. Now, got any twisted jokes?
41.gif
I love his jokes too!!! Now give us a good one!!!!
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
LOL! That''s so bad it''s good!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe
31.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 10:14:27 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
41.gif
hmmm twisted.... well I try and keep em G rated.. how about this one its kinda stinky...

Senior Center

It was entertainment night at the Senior Center, and the entertainer was the Amazing Claude. People came from miles around to see the famed hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude went to the front of the meeting room, he announced, "Unlike most hypnotists who invite two or three people up here to be put into a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every member of this audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want each one of you to keep your eye on this antique watch. It''s a very special watch. It''s been in my family for six generations."
He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting, Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch -- until suddenly, it slipped from the hypnotist''s fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces...

"CRAP!" said the hypnotist.

(It took three days to clean up the senior center.)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I almost didn''t get it, then I just started laughing. Too funny.
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wine joke for Seniors.

California vintners, in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produces
Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new
hybridgrape that acts as an anti-diuretic.
It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to
the bathroom during the night.
The new wine will be marketed as…
PINOT MORE

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 9:53:17 AM
Author: Skippy123
Wine joke for Seniors.

California vintners, in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produces
Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new
hybridgrape that acts as an anti-diuretic.
It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to
the bathroom during the night.
The new wine will be marketed as…
PINOT MORE
Hahahaha!!!! Good one Skip!!!!
9.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
heehee! thanks strm and skippy! i needed that today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results