shape
carat
color
clarity

:}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Car pooling to work, a man got increasingly more stressed with each trip. After a week of panic attacks, he went to the doctor. "I''m fine on the bridge, in traffic and even in the dark after a long day", the man explained. "But when I go through the tunnels with those four other passengers, I feel like I''m going to explode. Am I crazy?". " Not at all" the doc said. "You just have Car Pool Tunnel Syndrome."

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
::crickets::

lol I''m just kidding. I love pun jokes!
Here''s my fav:

There was a man who entered a local newspaper''s pun contest.
He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win.
Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another:

It turns out that the "Old King Cole" of nursery rhyme fame is loosely based on a 14th century ruler.
The slightly mad monarch is best known for his decree that the entire fiefdom''s crop of lettuce be diced and drenched in mayonnaise.
He called it, of course, Cole''s Law.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him. The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As all men will.)
Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I''ll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00 only on one condition..."
Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."
The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20.00 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man''s hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said....
"Clean my house."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results