shape
carat
color
clarity

50th Birthday Gift Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
My mom''s 50th birthday is in a few weeks. Any ideas of something nice to do or give for a 50th birthday. My mom is a real stylish women and loves pretty things!

Thanks

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
How about a nice bottle of Champagne and a pair of special Champagne flutes?

ETA: I don't know what you budget is but I would suggest Krug Brut Champagne 1996 if it fits your budget and perhaps Baccarat, Lalique, Waterford or some nice artsy glasses [that I know exist but I can't put my hands on now!]. BTW, what is your timeline. There are other fine Champagnes out there. I will have to look. I know the Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee NV is quite good and is about $30/bottle. There are more.

ETA1: My 50th was pretty much ignored. What I suggested above is something I would have appreciated since I love Champagne and the flutes would have been a nice reminder to have around later on.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
These Swarovski ones are cool:

swarovski flutes.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 7:57:52 AM
Author: DiamanteBlu
These Swarovski ones are cool:
I just saw those in the store the other day and they are stunning. Pricey but stunning.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewelry is always nice if you really know her taste. My sister and I got a diamond rhr for mom''s 50th and earrings to match for her 55th. This year I''m getting her a dvd player and either tivo or dvr.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I would get her a piece of jewelry with 50 somethings. 50 links...50 stones...nifty 50 something. Or something that was .50 carat weight.

Or some article of clothing that was 50/50 you know polyester and cotton say. Ok just kidding just checking to see if you were really reading my post.
2.gif
§

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
I like the idea of something 50. I am going to look into that. At least there will be some meaning behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results