shape
carat
color
clarity

500 calories diet ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''ve gotten lots of great advice from people that know. Please listen to it. 500 cals a day, is NOT healthy. You''ll have to eat right, excercise etc... There are no quick fixes.
2.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Go and see a qualified health nutrisionist (sp?), they will develop a healthy eating plan for you. 500 or 1000 calories a day, both are disasters, especially the 500 calorie one. Without good health, nothing else matters, being skinny, jobs, diamonds (gasp
32.gif
), etc, you will not do your body any good in the long run if you go down this path.

One thing I have had to learn is that no matter what I eat, my body is a certain shape and bits of me arent going to get thinner,no matter what. Unless you are over the healthy weight range, it is time also to be realistic about how your body can look and make the best use of what nature/genes have provided.

sorry this is not as eloquent as it should be, but I hope you understand what I am trying to say. your thinking has me very worried for you, it is a dangerous.
Pleaes see a nutrisionist who can help tailor a healthy eating plan for you and also accept the limiations of your body. I am never ever going to have long thin legs, no matter how much I try, thick ankles etc are part of my genetic make-up and nothing will change it.

good luck and take care of yourself.

d2b

golden

Shiny_Rock
Anything below 1200 is just too low and if you are burning 300 in exercise alone, 1200 is way too low. You are going to wind up being so hungry you will wind up binging. You need to do it right, with enough calories for your body while you are exercising. You also need to be eating enough calories to keep your metabolism moving. You should look online, they have ways to figure out how many calories you should be eating with how much you are exercising. You should see a nutritionist.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
While I agree with the suggestion to see a nutrition professional, if you do go that route -- go to a Registered Dietician. That ensures they have a degree in nutrition, have completed a practicum and are accredited.

Nutritionist is NOT a regulated term in most places and thus anyone can call themselves one.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never heard of such a "diet" as low as 500 calories per day. At 500 calories and working out regularly, your body will want to store the fat, because it thinks it will not get the proper nutrition it needs, which equals = slower metabolism! I''d stick to a healthy diet, and a regular exercise routine. I agree with everyone else, there are no quick fixes to maintain a healthy lifestyle!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i did this years ago and i did lose weight....and i broke my metabolism as a result......my body adjusted and learned to store more food as more fat....and i can''t get that fat off. please, don''t do it.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results