shape
carat
color
clarity

5 DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Hello to my soon to be brides. I know I have not posted, just been super busy with work and buying a house and of course the weddding!!! I can't beleive how fast this all snuck up on us.. Crazy!

Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all your help throughout the past year or so. I can not wait to post pictures sometime next week!! (my photographer is very fast with editing pics.) Fiance and I can not wait for Saturday to come!

We ended up with a total of 184 guests, so pretty big wedding. We will have a photobooth and cookie buffet during the reception. I do not know if you remember, but we are having a vintage vibe going throughout the wedding. I had my final dress fitting, so I wanted to show you a picture :) dress_1.jpg

Hope to hear from you all soon!! <3 <3 :)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your dress is just beautiful -- you look amazing in it!

Only 5 days to go :appl:
Are you all ready?

Good luck and congratulations!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! It was actually straight across, but I took advice from one of my fellow pricescopers and decided to alter it into a sweetheart, and it made such a difference!

We are allllll ready, just waiting for the DJ to call me to finalize some songs, and have to call my florist to order a throw away bouquet( didnt know why I didnt think of that from the beginning), get my nails, eyebrows, and toes done on Friday, but yes, were all done :)) Just need to drop things off at the reception place on Wednesday with my mother, and head to rehearsal at the church on Friday !! So excited!! I have to work Tuesday through Thursday so I wanted to get done as much as I possibly could before then, and I did, so YAY me.!

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is GORGEOUS!!! It looks fantastic on your figure. Congratulations and have a wonderful wedding weekend!!!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress looks amazing! Congrats, and I hope you have a wonderful week, and fantastic wedding!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
hope you had an amazing wedding, cant wait to hear all about it :wavey:

and you look beautiful in your dress, im sorry i didnt see it earlier to tell you so :love: =)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
nicole I hope everything was awesome and I can't wait to see pics!!!

You look incredible in the dress. I hope your day was fabulous! Can't wait to see pics of you all dolled up and the whole shindig!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results