shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 5+ carat OEC Moissanite Signature Antique replica platinum ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
Selling an OEC / OMC custom cut moissanite with chunky facets. DEF color and is equivalent to 5+ carats in size. Stone is from Ella at Tianyu. Setting is from the same jeweler who makes the Ring Concierge settings.

The setting is platinum and includes 6 natural earth mined diamonds. It is a size 5 but resizable and band is thin (approximately 1.7mm). Setting is a replica of my personal engagement ring which is the Ring Concierge Signature Antique setting in platinum. I got it as a travel ring, but due to a change in jobs, I don’t travel enough to need it anymore. Thanks covid

Item is like new in condition and only worn a few times.

Asking $1,500 which includes priority shipping and insurance for within the United States. Open to offers and also international shipping.

Link to LoupeTroupe listing is below. Please contact via the email listed on the LoupeTroop listing.
Moissanite Signature Antique Ring LoupeTroop IMG_6301.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6302.jpeg
    IMG_6302.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6304.jpeg
    IMG_6304.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6303.jpeg
    IMG_6303.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6317.jpeg
    IMG_6317.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 68

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
I wonder if this could be safely resized to a 7.5. It’s beautiful but I’m worried it couldn’t be resized.

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
This actually just sold earlier today. Updating the listing now. I’m sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results