shape
carat
color
clarity

5.18ct Paraiba Tourmaline Pendant, eye clean -no treatments!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
This piece has been consigned with Jewels by Grace. You can see her listing with more photos here:

https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Necklaces-and-Pendants/518ct-Paraiba-Tourmaline/

It is also listed on Loupe Troop http://loupetroop.com/listings/neck...8ct-paraiba-tourmaline-eye-clean-no-treatment

From Grace's listing:

"Certified by GIA as being from Mozambique (but may be called a "Paraiba") is medium-hued green with blue undertones. A beautiful gem being offered at a great price, especially since these stones in these larger carat weights are not easy to find, not to mention a most important qualifier - the stone is unheated! Please be sure to check out the hand shots - the stone is huge, and will also make a stunning ring.
Gemstone measures 14.28 x 9.78 x 6.80 mm
Halo pendant is 18kt white gold, with approx .75ctw of diamond melee, G/H color, SI clarities.

*Gem is available loose"

Please check out the video - it shows the stone's glow and is closest in color to how the stone looks IRL.

_35438.jpg

_35439.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Re: 5.18ct Paraiba Tourmaline Pendant, eye clean -no treatme

:love:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
10% OFF! 5.18ct Paraiba Tourmaline eye clean -no treatment

Grace will be offering my tourmaline (which can be purchased with or without the pendant) at a 10% discount! I'm not sure when the price will get changed on her site, but the new price is in affect now! Please contact Grace via her website if you are interested. It would make a killer ring if you aren't into pendants.

https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Necklaces-and-Pendants/518ct-Paraiba-Tourmaline/

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A rare and beautiful stone. The size alone puts it in an elite class - it would be next to impossible to find another one like it unless you wanted to mortgage your home...just saying! ;))

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Unheated at that size is very hard to find.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks Minou and Pregcurious. I'd love for someone to give it a new home who could wear and appreciate it. It's much too pretty to just sit in a box.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just want to say this is gorgeous! If I was rich and going to the Oscars I'd wear this! :love:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

:appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

So beautiful! :love: :appl: :love:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

I will consider reasonable offers on the stone with or without the pendant setting. If anyone is interested in making a serious offer, please contact Grace - thanks!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Paraiba

Big price drop to $6950! Remember that you can purchase the stone without the pendant. It is currently unset. I'm very motivated, so if you are interested, please contact Grace.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

I just contacted Grace and she knows I'm VERY motivated to sell so if you are interested, please shoot her an offer. I've added a couple of photos that I took before I consigned it to her. My photos were taken indoors. (un-set pears are not for sale).

tourmaline_13.jpg

7783566.jpg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

SCREAMING SALE!!!!!

Grace is dropping the price of this stone/pendant to $$3995!!! Please contact Grace if you are interested. I'm not going to leave this for sale at this price for very long. If it doesn't sell soon, I'm just going to take it back and put it away until I decide what to do with it so if any of you are interested, but were hesitating because of price - now is the time to BUY :love:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

colorluvr|1470326901|4062511 said:
SCREAMING SALE!!!!!

Grace is dropping the price of this stone/pendant to $$3995!!! Please contact Grace if you are interested. I'm not going to leave this for sale at this price for very long. If it doesn't sell soon, I'm just going to take it back and put it away until I decide what to do with it so if any of you are interested, but were hesitating because of price - now is the time to BUY :love:

I need to clarity - the price for the stone alone is $3995 - it's $4600 if you want the pendant setting also (the stone is currently unset)

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

The Paraiba tourmaline is no longer for sale.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results