shape
carat
color
clarity

??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thequeengnome

Rough_Rock
I''m new to this - have I asked my question correctly?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Thequeengnome, welcome to the forum
1.gif

Yes you came to the right place and asked your question correctly.

I hope experts or consumer will answer your question soon. In meanwhile you might want to run a search on this board for x-rongs, flanders, lucere, etc to see previous discussions on this subject.

thequeengnome

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much-

I have read what I can find on thi board and some other web-sites, and at the risk of sounding like an idiot, I still can't quite seem to tell the difference. I seems like the spread (not exactly sure what that is) is not great in the lucure cut. I would prefer a rounded edge stone which has as much radience/brilliance as a solitare cut. I hope that I am using this terminology correctly...better yet a local Atlanta jewler where I could look at both...

Thanks again for replying!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Off topic..I'm giggling like an idiot because as I read the posts in this thread, I am looking at Leo's little bulldog picture and Queen's little kitty picture and it's as though the two animals are talking to each other.

It's Friday right? I swear I don't drink coffee in the mornings.
1.gif
Maybe I need to. Haaaa.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/7/2003 12:38:23 PM Mara wrote:

Off topic..I'm giggling like an idiot because as I read the posts in this thread, I am looking at Leo's little bulldog picture and Queen's little kitty picture and it's as though the two animals are talking to each other.
----------------
LOL. Funny indeed, Marra
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results