shape
carat
color
clarity

Size of princess vs. round

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilazdiamond

Rough_Rock
I know that there have been many discussions regarding the visual size difference between a princess and a round. However, I am wondering what would a 1.37 princess look like compared to a 1.25 round. I know that there aren''t too many "downgrades" on this site...but for the $...I''m considering it in order to go back to a round.

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's hard to say. do you have the numbers on each stone. the round for example could be cut deep and therefore have a smaller spread than a well cut round so it might look smaller. if you have the dimensions of each stone, you'll be able to tell by the diameters of each stone as to which will face up larger.

ilazdiamond

Rough_Rock
My 1.37 princess has the following dimensions...

Meas: 6.18 X 6.08 X 4.22
Depth: 72.7%
Table: 74%

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2006 5:11:00 PM
Author: ilazdiamond
My 1.37 princess has the following dimensions...

Meas: 6.18 X 6.08 X 4.22

Depth: 72.7%

Table: 74%

ok, so and ideal cut 1.245 round stone I found in the search has these dimensions..

6.88-6.90x4.25 so it would look larger to your eyes. not all rounds are created equal though. cut is the key to well performing stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results