shape
carat
color
clarity

4 Years

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
No progress towards a ring yet, but SO and I celebrated 4 years of dating and I just wanted to share that milestone. We don't really do anything special for our anniversaries. We don't actually even have a specific date, we usually just celebrate around the first week or so of January. We usually will go out to dinner, so yesterday we went to this Indian place. I had never had Indian food before and it was awesome. So here is to 4 years and many more. =)

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! 4 years is a significant milestone.
I hope this year brings many moments of joy to your relationship.

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Marie, I just hit my 6 year milestone and no ring progress either. So, don't feel too bad. Congrats on your anniversary, and I'm glad you enjoyed your nice dinner. :)

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
Wishfuldreamer we are in the same boat! We hit 6 years back in October.

Marie, my boyfriend and I don't really celebrate anniversaries either. We celebrated our 1st and the 5th and I told him I was done until we hit 10 or got married, haha :bigsmile:

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! 4 years is a long time and that's definitely something to celebrate! :appl:
Me and my SO just hit 5 years last month and we too don't have a specific date- usually just the first weekend of December.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
4 years is huge accomplishment. Congrats!! I'm sure you'll have many, many more.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results