shape
carat
color
clarity

4 rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
So, I am currently watching Amazing Wedding Cakes on We and they are doing an ''engagement cake'' for a couple. Well, they ask about their proposal, etc to get an idea about what to do for the cake.

Their story was that they had narrowed down her engagement ring to 4 different rings and then couldn''t decide. So... he bought ALL 4 and proposed with them!

Can you imagine having 4 engagement rings to choose from? That sure would take the stress out of ering shopping.
2.gif

I''m waiting now to see how the cake looks. Does anyone else watch this show?

I think it is pretty amazing what can be made and the ideas they come up with. :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
or... in sweet home alabama, when your FI proposes in Tiff's and says... pick one....

....weak... in.... the...knees.....SWOON!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
oh yeah! I forgot about that movie! That would be pretty amazing too.

I think this guy bought all 4, so she has them ALL to choose from daily.

Oh man, I hope I don''t have any choice in the matter of erings. I am really indecisive.
3.gif

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
im watching that right now too! but i didnt hear the part about the 4 rings. was it the couple with the guy that wanted a really tall cake?
i liked that sandcastle cake for the engagement. it was cute

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
No, I think it was the couple right after them. They haven't shown much on the "ring box cake" yet.

The sandcastle one was really cool. I love that they used brown sugar.

hehe. How cool that we're watching it at the same time.
3.gif

ETA- They are showing it now... well on my tv at least.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:34:51 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

Oh man, I hope I don''t have any choice in the matter of erings. I am really indecisive.
3.gif
OMG, if that were me, My DH would hate me... I''d complain that I''d need 3 more for the other days of the week!
9.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
TLH- haha very true! One for each day of the week should be a necessity!

Lynny- Did you see how tall the ''tall cake'' was? OMG, can you imagine cutting that thing!?

How do you cut those awkward shaped cakes- like REALLY tall ones, or lopsided ones? hmmm

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 3:34:51 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

3.gif

So she didn''t just choose from them at the proposal, but has all of them to look at everyday? That''s one heck of a choice!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
How do you cut those awkward shaped cakes- like REALLY tall ones, or lopsided ones? hmmm

I''m astonished at how cake cutters work in general. I''d make a horrible mess of even a regular sheet cake, so I''m glad there are professionals out there!
5.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my! What a generous hubby-to-be
1.gif

I have to admit I''d rather have just one, though. But that''s just me, I''m a sentimental sap!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:29:45 PM
Author: tlh
or... in sweet home alabama, when your FI proposes in Tiff''s and says... pick one....

....weak... in.... the...knees.....SWOON!
Yeah, that''s what I''M talking ''bout!
31.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that one a while ago!! It made me melt. Do you think they kept all 4 though? I was under the impression that they returned the other 3 that didnt end up being THE ring.. but I cant tell you where I got that impression from.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 9:13:21 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
I saw that one a while ago!! It made me melt. Do you think they kept all 4 though? I was under the impression that they returned the other 3 that didnt end up being THE ring.. but I cant tell you where I got that impression from.
hmm. I don''t know. I will admit that I was in shock after they said he got all 4 rings and proposed with them, so I could have missed if they said otherwise.

Hmm if they did return them that is kind of disappointing bc I think that would be less special... at least for me because I want BF to choose my ring. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results