Another pic

_34575.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Sending you dust for a quick sale! :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I live near Jack/Colorado Gem and the 4 Peaks mine. The mine has been closed for a very long time and the widow of the last mine owner died recently---her heir sold all the 4 Peaks rough (most if not all to Jack). So if you like 4 Peaks, that is a beauty here and there likely won't be more.

(The mine is extremely inaccessible and is on Federal lands, the EPA and the federal agency oversighting it can't agree on if/how it should be mined plus there is a piece of extremely large land moving equipment stuck and blocking the vicinity of the entrance.)

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wish I had the funds!

I am a fan of these AZ ammy's and always keep an eye out for them- this is gorgeous, high quality color for a great price. I have an AZ ammy and mine has color zoning and a less rich hue with less magenta flash as this one is showing beautifully!

Good luck with the sale- sorry I can't ante up at the moment! :wavey:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased some years back and just never did anything with it, the color is amazing. Whomever gets it is a lucky person.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, mine has some zoning in it too but I needed about 18 carats step cut so my choice was a little limited. I love this one, such a fantastic color.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous color! :wavey:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reduced

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results