shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 4.11 Carat Loose Old Mine Cut Lab Grown Diamond IGI Certified

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Hi PS fam!

After much consideration, I’ve decided to sell my loose lab grown old mine cut diamond. At the time this stone presented itself to me, I was in the middle of finding the perfect setting for a warmer stone I fell in love with! While I love this OMC immensely, I can’t see myself wearing 3 different engagement rings. I am going to keep my focus on my original warmer stone and hopefully a lovely PSer with snatch this up and share their wonderful journey with us!

For your consideration, I’m selling a loose 4.11 carat Old Mine Cut Lab Grown Diamond IGI certified.

A little about the stone:
4.11 carats
9.61 X 9.44 X 6.48 MM
F in color
VS1
Excellent polish
Excellent symmetry
Certificate Number - LG622498788

4.11 Carat Loose Old Mine Cut Lab Grown Diamond IGI Certified on Loupe Troop IMG_2149.jpeg

This stone is absolutely stunning and throws off gorgeous, chunky pastel flashes! In old mine cut fashion, the stone has a bit of a slight squared off look and is not completely round - part of the OMC charm in my opinion!

I accept PayPal F&F or invoice. I ship to the US only and will fully insure the package using UPS. Shipping and insurance included in the price.

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2137.jpeg
    IMG_2137.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2068.jpeg
    IMG_2068.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1959.jpeg
    IMG_1959.jpeg