shape
carat
color
clarity

3ct Jubilee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that I have your attention, what do I do with a 8mm CZ Jubilee? I don''t want to spend a lot of money on the setting though. I already have lots of pendants, so unless there is a pretty setting, I really don''t need another pendant. I''m not a big ring wearer either. As you can see, I don''t have a lot of options. It''s too pretty to sit wraped in cotton in my drawer.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mount it in your belly button!
tongue.gif

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
That was a cruel trick to play... trying to lure people in with the hopes of seeing a pic of a 3ct Jubilee!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
ok, now that's mean!! You can't just post a "3ct jubilee" and not have pix to show. I want to see it! Let me get my "eye candy" fix for today......
3.gif
love.gif
9.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, why set it at all? I also have my 8mm CZ version, and I love to just show people the cut and amazing properties the stone has...

If you DO set it remember that it's CZ, NOT diamond, so that means that without an interlap process, it is fairly soft and with time and heavy use will wear away corners, etc...

But then again, I have a velvet compartamentalized gem box filled with various gemstones, and some CZ replica cuts. I use it to help my "round or princess" friends realize there is more to diamond shapes than those two...
2.gif
9.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, that was soooo mean. I'm so disappointed you didn't show me a 3ct Jubilee that I'm going to go in a corner and cry now!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My PS pin stays pinned to the desktop's monitor right here. Computer jewelry anyone ?
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Wow Ana! I actually have a little blue and silver laptop, so I would totally love a little diamond chain on the cover, or maybe a few diamonds on the power cable... hmmm...

Maybe a little diamond mouse ring? Or some gold and gemstone keypad covers (kind of like gold tooth caps?)
2.gif
naughty.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 10/18/2004 11:10:36 PM Nicrez wrote:

Wow Ana! I actually have a little blue and silver laptop, so I would totally love a little diamond chain on the cover...----------------

My monster-sized laptop has a metal cooling plate that got engraved ... weird things happen when one spends half of every day trotting the keyboard !
errrr.gif
I can easily imagine a diamond dot inserted into some darling hardware, but 3 carats !!!? That's a whole keypad
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL- I have my pin sitting on my computer too!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results