shape
carat
color
clarity

3ct cushion - LA buyers?

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Any LA buyers interested in a 3ct cushion? There is another stone I want to buy within the next week so I've been in discussions with Grace to pull the listing and sell at a much lower price so I can quickly fund this other purchase.

Checking on any interest from local buyers, as I do not have time to ship it around, wait for the return period, etc. etc.

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/3-00ct-cushion-cut-diamond-gia-f-vs2

Looking to sell at MUCH less than the listing price.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Just bumping this as there were some delays in getting the stone over to Maytal, and then Maytal ran into a bunch of delays, and Maytal estimates that it will take her a little longer to sell the stone to a dealer.

The hold on the stone I want to buy is about to end, so I'm checking to see if anyone is interested in a private sale for the same price I would be getting from a dealer - $20K. The ring is currently with Maytal Hannah in LA.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/3ct-cushion-gia-f-vs2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will seriously throw my hands in the air and give up if SOMEONE here doesn't buy this stone. 20k?? For a 3ct F VS2 cushion??? Oh COME ON! It doesn't get any better than that! EVER!

If I had known of this a month ago, I would have been your girl, and am so sorry I missed this. Wishing you all the luck in the world on this incredible sale!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
@LinSF just responded! and @mrs-b thank you!

And just noting for anyone else that while the diamond is completely eye clean it is not loupe-clean. I do not own a loupe so this isn't based on my observations, but it was explained to me that this can happen due to storing a ring in a jewelry box with other diamonds and not properly separating them, etc. Grace at JbG confirmed there are no issues that warrant the risk and slight weight loss of a repolish, and I also asked Dolly at xothebijouxbox and Erica at LAD about it, both of whom confirmed the stone is totally eye clean.

Romy

Rough_Rock
Hi @SandyK, is the diamond still available?

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Romy -- diamond is still available and with Maytal Hannah in LA; I'm answering a number of inquiries via LT (in order) so can you please shoot me a message at my email address there?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The links don't work for me.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Very happy to report that this is sold! ....And I think we should be seeing pictures of it in an amazing new setting at some point in the hopefully not too distant future ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very happy to report that this is sold! ....And I think we should be seeing pictures of it in an amazing new setting at some point in the hopefully not too distant future ;-)

Ooh congratulations!!! Cannot wait to see the new happy owner’s photos. And can’t wait to see what you’ve bought as an upgrade. :appl:Love PS and PSers!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OMG FINALLY I CAN COMMENT. LOL!!!

SOMEONE.GOT.A.STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats lovely Sandyk, and i cannot wait to see who bought this unicorn for literally a third what it's worth. man! yayyy to happy endings <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best news EVER. Congratulations to you both - someone is VERY lucky!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to everyone!! and haha @dollyanjuli my husband is already v irritated with my recent string of losing money on prior diamond purchases so I hope he doesn't read your post lol :D :D

And yeah I was able to get the PERFECT EC and I will be posting about it soon! And having Maytal set of course :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results