shape
carat
color
clarity

Plain platinum band with halo/pave e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Hello again, everyone!

I just recently posted a topic about a choice I have to make reg. my engagement ring. I was to decide whether I''d want a "unique" e-ring (halo/pave custom setting from WF) or the "traditional" (platinum or 18k wg solitaire, x-prong). I''d all but decided on the halo/pave "unique" setting, but then I started to think about the wedding band.

I don''t want too much bling, as I''ve never had a piece of sparkly jewelry before and frankly, it just wouldn''t be me. If I had the halo/pave engagement ring, I''d most likely get a plain platinum wedding band...but wouldn''t that look weird? It has me wondering if I should just go with the solitaire and get a nice eternity band to match. I love the look of the eternity band with the solitaire, but I love the halo/pave ring as well.

What do you guys think? Does anyone have a real sparkler next to a plain platinum band?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 1:28:04 PM
Author:EBree

I don''t want too much bling
WHAT????
11.gif

Just kidding.

I would definitely see if you could see in person an example of what you''re thinking about. As long as you like the look with the plain band, then I''d go for it!

Sorry I couldn''t be of much help.
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see nothing wrong with pairing a simple band with a pave ering. But I have some questions - how big is the band on the ering? Is it wide? Is your ering 3 sided pave, or just one? I thought having a halo ring with diamond shank and diamond wband would be really overstated, but the stones are only 2 pointers...so it's not that big at all, actually. Just something to think about...!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results