shape
carat
color
clarity

30th Birthday Basket for Hubby- Need Help! *Male Opinions Appreciated*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Dh''s 30th birthday is next Tuesday. He''ll be working and coaching that day, at the small private school where he teaches. It''s a very small family-like faculty, so the gift basket would be appreciated. This would be just one of his gifts, and I''d like it delivered on his birthday so he could enjoy the snacks/toys/things while he''s at work.

Any ideas? He''s not big on sweets, so I''m thinking salty snacks as well as dried fruits and nuts? He loves surprises like this, so I know he wouldn''t be embarrassed. He''s a P.E. teacher and coach, favorite sport is Football, but right now is coaching Basketball, if that helps.

Thanks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, sounds like a great gift. Maybe some golf balls, they are small enough to fit in with the goodies. Beef jerky is always good too and some fruit. Do you have a Trader Joe's; they have the best salty snacks.

Happy Birthday to your DH
emteeth.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy, you''re so kind. Yes, we do have a TJs! Great ideas!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 5:23:30 PM
Author:AmberWaves
Dh''s 30th birthday is next Tuesday. He''ll be working and coaching that day, at the small private school where he teaches. It''s a very small family-like faculty, so the gift basket would be appreciated. This would be just one of his gifts, and I''d like it delivered on his birthday so he could enjoy the snacks/toys/things while he''s at work.

Any ideas? He''s not big on sweets, so I''m thinking salty snacks as well as dried fruits and nuts? He loves surprises like this, so I know he wouldn''t be embarrassed. He''s a P.E. teacher and coach, favorite sport is Football, but right now is coaching Basketball, if that helps.

Thanks!
If your going salty then his favorite non-alcoholic drink would be a good idea.I like recieving gift certs as gifts...maybe for lunch,dinner or to his favorite sporting goods store...maybe tickets to a sports event In a new wallet or baseball cap.A few well written note from you saying how great he is are fun!How about a note promising a saturday afternoon of uninterupped sports viewing on telivision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results