shape
carat
color
clarity

30 more days till we tie the knot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
So my countdown has begun 30 more days till we finally tie the knot, but I feel like I am missing so much stuff. Quick recap: I am having a small 10-12 guest ceremony on July 3rd our 8 yr anniversary at The Thomas Center in their turtle court garden. After we are having dinner at a local restaurant. Here are the things I have paid for and have out of the way: dress, shoes, my pearls, cake, marriage licsence, photographer, officiant, wedding favors, ceremony location, his ring and mines, and thats it.....He hasn''t found his cloth yet
8.gif
Hopefully we can have that taken care of this weekend. I also need to get my dress cut down some its sooooooo long, but the alterations place where I''m gonna take it this weekend should have it done like in a week. I have my make up and hair trial on June 21st. I feel like we are not prepared yet. Ok so here is a list of the things we are missing: cake topper, cake servers, toasting flutes, my hair piece, sand for ceremony, sign in book-even though I''m not sure if we should have one since its such few people.
Also one very important thing that I have not found is my bustier I need advice on this one....I am a fullfigured lady what do ya''ll think will be better to wear under my dress a full one piece or one of the bustiers that come down to mid tummy?

I''m starting to get worried I feel like I will not have everything in time for the wedding. UGH Sorry for the long post.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
sorry maybe this post was a little weird.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow sounds like you''ve gotten a lot accomplished! If I were you, I''d forget the guest book and do a signed platter or photo mat instead since there won''t be a ton of signatures. I''m not sure on the bustier... I''d say the full one maybe? Good luck with all the last minute stuff!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
oobiecoo-thanks for your reply. I was thinking the full busiter too, but then I thought it might make me too hot. Any idea where to buy sign platters I like that idea. I live in a college town so I have had to buy everything online cause the stores here don''t have much. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results