shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone Sapphire e-ring from Jeff White and JbEG

skingsland

Shiny_Rock
Just got this in the mail from Erica, and I haven't had a chance yet to take my own pictures, but it came out great so I wanted to share Erica's fantastic photos:

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/JbEG-Signature-Settings-and/3StoneSettings/Name-TBD-Featuring-a-Sapphire/17706415_8TKV94#1354442537_GxGJQ4j

The first 4 shots are CAD drawings that we worked on, the 5th is a video that the jeweler took in his showroom, and the rest are Erica's shots. It's kind of amazing to me how much it looks exactly like the CADs!

I spent over a year on this ring project (almost started calling it "my precious"), and ached over many different details from the cut of the sapphire to the petals on the side of the setting. You can read all about it (in 16 pages) here:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/got-a-great-jw-sapphire-lets-find-the-perfect-setting.151890/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/got-a-great-jw-sapphire-lets-find-the-perfect-setting.151890/[/URL]

As for me, I'm (hopefully) getting engaged this Saturday, and will post my own photos with hand shots after that! A big thank to you to everyone in the PS community who helped me with ideas and advice for my ring. My future fiance and I will be forever grateful.

P.S. - I'm posting this in the "show me the bling" forum because this is an e-ring, even though it's not a diamond. If this thread belongs in the CS forum instead, please accept my apologies and maybe a helpful admin can move it there for me. :)

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great Steve.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I looooove it!! It's even more gorgeous then I imagined!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
It looks great. I know you have had a very long journey getting this ring finished and I have been following your thread for a while now. Your lady is very lucky and good luck with the proposal :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
it looks beautiful!! :appl: love it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out absolutely exquisite, you should be so proud. Your girl is such a lucky lady, you've put an amazing amount of effort into the ring, and the end result is so perfect. Great job!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! it came out perfect! can't wait to hear the proposal story!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Oh my that ring is just amazing!!! I have followed your story (all 16 pages) and was awaiting the final piece. It really turned out great and I'm sure your girlfriend will be thrilled! Can't wait to see hand shots =)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's just perfect!!

drillsgtsgem

Shiny_Rock
IT looks AMAZING!!! I am sooo happy for you! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

kt

Shiny_Rock
Oh. Wow. That's all I can say - so different, original, unique!!! Very cool!!!! She's gonna love it!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, that's GREAT! Reminds me very much of a McTeague and McClelland design that I love. Congratulations to you!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
That came out amazingly! I loved reading your whole journey on designing your ff's ering. You have helped me figure my ering design out, and I am sure your threads will help countless others too. Congratulations! Can't wait for proper handshots! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, what a gorgeous ring and a lovely story to go with it's creation! I can't wait to see handshots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, amazing and absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: One of the best original rings I've seen in awhile!!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out really gorgeous! I've been following your thread and know about all the thought that went into the ring.
Congratulations! She wil love it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steve, it looks just AMAZING!!! You did such a terrific job and put so much effort into this piece--she will love it! Best of luck! Please come back with hand shots of this beauty!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been waiting to see how it turned out Steve - it's breathtaking!!!! It really turned out so beautifully and I'm sure she's going to love it :appl: I've enjoyed watching your journey on here!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! The cuffs look like they are in the right place and you see so much of the stone in the side profile! You've put so much work into it, she's going to love it.

Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love:

Looks like something straight out of MC2's catalogue!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and unique. Good luck proposing!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out just AMAZING! I cannot wait to hear with your future fiance thinks.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I followed your original thread on this project and I'm so excited to see the completed ring! It's so beautiful :love: ! Best wishes for a lovely weekend!

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It turned out great, Steve! I've been following your other thread for a long time and its nice to see your baby finally in its home.

My precious! :lol:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing! I love sapphires (my birthstone)!!!! I absolutely love the bezel set pear side stones!!! :love: :love:

Enjoy it in good health!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love your comment about "precious". Your ring is really beautiful and unique.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Steve, that is stunningly beautiful :love: :love: :love:

Can't wait to hear what your fiancee thinks!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice, great color!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very cool!

helene78

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results