shape
carat
color
clarity

3-stone Ritani Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

infernoblitz

Rough_Rock
I just found this site and the info you guys post has been really helpful! I'm starting to look for a ring, and recently went to Robbins Bros and found a setting I like. It's a 3-stone setting by Ritani, with 6 double prongs for the center diamond, and diamonds embedded between the prongs. The setting costs $3600. Is that reasonable? Anyone have suggestions for other settings?

Here's a link:
http://www.robbinsbros.com/productsearch/productDetail.asp?prod_id=31000&pType=ring&intIsJewelry=0&set_shape=undefined

Also, judging from what I read, sounds like the best thing to do is buy a diamond online and get someone else to set it. Is that true?

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Well it''s $4500 at another vendor''s site. (I hope you don''t mind but I''m not going to name the site because I don''t think I can.)

I can''t find it anywhere else though.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you really love the real thing I'd suggest getting it. I've not seen a replica or something close to a real Ritani which has those perfect tiny pave shanks. Plus, Ritani is a high quality product and we rarely here of workmanship or durability issues with them. you might try Pearlmans as well although they have it priced higher, it'd be worth at least asking if you could negotiate the price a bit. If you buy a diamond on line and are purchasing a designer setting, I'd have the stone sent to the designer and have them set it. we here so many stories of settings getting messed up when others try to set the stones in them.

infernoblitz

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice, that''s really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results