shape
carat
color
clarity

3 prong basket earrings -- thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DBM

Shiny_Rock
Have been tinkering with the use of 3 prong earring studs in basket settings (not the martinis) for smaller size diamonds as a means of "showing more diamond". Any thoughts as to the drawbacks (barring the issue of the stone popping out more easily)? any ladies have an aversion to the look of the 3 prongs? All input is most welcome. thx!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Personally I like the three prong idea and I think it does show off the diamond more. I am in love with the martini setting for my current studs. I think a basket would work well for smaller diamonds, but there is too much drooping with larger stones.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
For some reason I am back to liking 4 prongs. I know you are talking baskets but someone posted their new 4 prong martinis and I LOVE them. Also I don''t think the lack of one prong really makes the diamond look larger. It is personal taste so you should offer both.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results