shape
carat
color
clarity

3 month mark freak out...anyone else?

A

Anonymous

So yesterday was the 3 month mark to our wedding. FI and I both feel the crunch now MUCH more than even one week ago. Anyone else experience this? Is it just because we're entering the final few months and more things need to be done now (invitations, programs, alterations, the list is endless), or what?

I'm seriously :shock: :shock: :shock: over here!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Tammy, I think that emotie perfectly describes how I'm feeling right now. Definitely feeling the crunch of "the little things"...AND the not-so-little things...like our invitations that we need to get printed ASAP so we can mail them out by the 8-week mark! We hit the 3-month mark on Saturday, and we were in KC at the time working on the wedding, so at least I felt some sort of tangible progress. I think the thing that has helped me the most has been making lots of lists. Checking things off feels so good!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Come to think of it...right around the end of February (3 months for me) I did have something of a bridal meltdown. Stressed about the stuff to be done, sick of planning, wishing we could just freaking be married without the rest of this BS.

So you're definitely in good company, if I do say so myself!!! I will also say that it passed.

A

Anonymous

Thanks ladies! Good to know! :lol:

We're getting things done. FI is helping to tie up his loose ends - tux, helping w/invitation wording, settling reader selections. FMIL is placing our cake order this weekend and our photog contract is settled...all good progress!

I think the other thing is I'm REALLY feeling like I'm running out of time to get in shape. Argh! I've started walking 45 minutes a day and cut out all of the cr@p in my diet, bumped up water intake...so hopefully that takes care of itself. I need to make an appt for alterations, other than that I think it's just the little creative things at this point. I'm sure that I'll find more to obsess about soon enough though. :roll:

Oh yeah, gifts for everyone that's been helping and is part of the wedding party...still need to do that!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww....the three month mark is scary, but now's the time to get EXCITED! Channel your nerves into working out. I can't guarantee you'll lose a ton or get super toned, but 12 weeks is a decent amount of time to see results. Good luck !

Today is the 6 month mark for me and I can relate to what you're feeling. I just looked at my "to-do" list and at 6 months a whole bunch of stuff opened up... I really have to start losing weight, too! I'm with you! :errrr:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results