shape
carat
color
clarity

3.49ct Paraiba-type tourmaline (with GIT cert) in 14k yg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I'm kind of on a lucky roll with my sales right now, so I'm offering this ring to PSers for $3000 OBO. It's a gorgeous ring and the stone glows like crazy. I think it's a great deal for a certified Paraiba-type (copper bearing from Mozambique) tourmaline ring.

I'd really like to get this ring sold :))

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
colorluvr|1352832771|3305521 said:
I'm kind of on a lucky roll with my sales right now, so I'm offering this ring to PSers for $3000 OBO. It's a gorgeous ring and the stone glows like crazy. I think it's a great deal for a certified Paraiba-type (copper bearing from Mozambique) tourmaline ring.

I'd really like to get this ring sold :))

$2800 to PSers :bigsmile:

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Where did you get the stone? Where is the setting from?

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the ring from the original owner. She sourced the stone and had the setting made to fit the stone. She told me the ring was unworn when I got it from her and it didn't show any signs of wear. I have only worn it once, so it still looks like new. I can't remember if she told me she had a "source" who got these stones for her or she got them herself at Tuscon or Las Vegas at one of the gem shows... sorry, it's been a while and I don't remember our conversation. I did talk to her on the phone and exchanged several emails with her before I bought this ring.

If I can believe her story she got several of these stones about 5 years ago (which makes sense with the 2007 date on the cert). She said this setting was made for this stone and it doesn't look to be a stock setting.

I saw photos of some of her other stones/settings a couple of years ago when I got this one and this was the nicest paraiba she had. She had other types of stones set in rings also, but her taste in settings runs to the very blingy and they were too over the top for my taste.

She's still selling on ebay via an "isoldit on ebay" store, but the paraibas she still has for sale don't look as nice as the one (to me) and some of the settings look like stock settings and are priced much higher than this one.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
$2500 to PSers (as you can tell, I'm motivated)!!!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
SOLD! 3.49ct Paraiba-type tourmaline (with GIT cert)

SOLD!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results