shape
carat
color
clarity

3.30 ctw Antique OEC Eternity Ring Size 4.25-IJ color, VVS-VS clarity

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
tempImageb9rQfN.jpg

I have this cinderella ring listed with Grace. I was wearing it as a pinky ring, and thought about taking it apart. It seemed too special to take apart so I consigned it with Grace.

I am trying to raise some funds for another piece so I figured I would post the link here.

If you are a New Yorker, you can try the ring on in person this week at the NYC Spring Jewelry & Object Show!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring. Good luck for a quick sale!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies. IF this was my size, it would be part of my permanent collection :D

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
@Inked I think this would fit you Cinderella! :)

HAHAHAHA!! OMG although I do love it unfortunately I don’t have any more room on my finger with my 5 carat recut … David is currently making me a 1.6 mm ring because I just need something as small as possible!! Oh yeah and I’m on ban island for a year after this ring and bracelet!!

This is absolutely beautiful!!! Omg!! I’m sure some other small fingered appreciator of OECs will be so lucky to snatch it up!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

IslandBB

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. I didn’t even know about this event! Thanks for sharing, I may try to visit this beauty in person!

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
stunning! wish it was a size 3 (and in my budget). whomever buys this is a lucky gal.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I hope all you ladies make it and try on my rings:lol:

I’d be there if I didn’t have colleges to visit!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Went to the antique jewelry show yesterday and stopped by Grace's booth of course. And yep, @lulu_ma's band only fit my pinky (barely haha). Really wish I had the budget for this! It's got such a great heft to it.

Lulu_ma's Band.jpg

@Chasiu thanks for visiting my ring :lol:

That’s how she fits on me, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results