shape
carat
color
clarity

3.22 ct Oval F VVS1 any thoughts on this diamond?

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have been talking with Elyque oval. However I also try to be open mind to find other diamond mainly because

1) still can’t give up faceup size
2) there isn’t stock at this moment which meet criteria for elyque oval

Our presence is +-3ct(hopefully with over 90mmLW), above G color, above VS1 with budget under $65k

To meet those, currently this diamond is in my mind.
3.22 ct Oval F VVS1
However, it is impossible to understand whether this has good light return or not, i would like to ask your professional opinion.

Also, if you think this is not ideal then any alternative options are welcome!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you ask Adiamor if they can do an ASET or Idealscope image so we can check on light return? Its doesn't tell the whole story
but does give a little more info.

This is a 4 main stone...the nice thing about 4 mains is that they tend to eliminate the dark area through the center of the stone.
This one has a little bit of darkness in the center but it does seem to be minimal.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it, but am not an oval expert

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I have been talking with Elyque oval. However I also try to be open mind to find other diamond mainly because

1) still can’t give up faceup size
2) there isn’t stock at this moment which meet criteria for elyque oval

Our presence is +-3ct(hopefully with over 90mmLW), above G color, above VS1 with budget under $65k

To meet those, currently this diamond is in my mind.
3.22 ct Oval F VVS1
However, it is impossible to understand whether this has good light return or not, i would like to ask your professional opinion.

Also, if you think this is not ideal then any alternative options are welcome!!!

That stone is just spectacular

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Can you ask Adiamor if they can do an ASET or Idealscope image so we can check on light return? Its doesn't tell the whole story
but does give a little more info.

This is a 4 main stone...the nice thing about 4 mains is that they tend to eliminate the dark area through the center of the stone.
This one has a little bit of darkness in the center but it does seem to be minimal.

Thank you for your valuable advice! I contacted to Adiamor but unfortunately there isn’t any ASET or something which I can understand light performance.

Instead, maybe there is luck with Jon for the standard oval brilliant! By considering above aspects, maybe this time I will go with this instead of Elyque. Fingers crossed!!!

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
That stone is just spectacular

Yes, I thought the same from video but I will turn down this choice because couldn’t make sure light return... (challenge for online shopping without scientific proof...)

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
I like it, but am not an oval expert

Thank you! Me either... Most probably go with Jon from distinctive gem, definitely oval expert!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jon does offer a diamond concierge service that I believe is free of charge for this size stone. You might ask him if he can help.
He may be able to provide aset or idealscope images but I'm not sure what he offers with his service. You just need to send an
email and ask.

The nice thing about the Elques is that they are graded AGS000 with Ideal light return. Ideal light return is hard to find in an
oval.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results