shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 3.02 cushion cut lab stone

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I just posted my 3.02 cushion cut lab on loupetroop - listing below.

I’m adding additional pictures here as well. I’m unable to post videos of the loose stone here for some reason, but I can sent them to you if you reach out to me.

I’d love for this amazing stone to go to a PSer!

Attachments

• IMG_4805.jpeg
    IMG_4805.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_4812.jpeg
    IMG_4812.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
Bump! I am reducing the price of the stone to $1700 for PSers!

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
Bump lowering price again for Psers first - $1600 for the stone!

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, I would appreciate some advice. I have received a lot of clicks on loupetroupe for this stone but no actual interest in purchasing. Do you think that if I removed the stone from the setting that it would sell quicker? Or if I sold it with the setting that it would sell? Or is there another reason you think it may not be selling? I thought the price is reasonable, and it is a gorgeous stone and I feel that shows in the pictures, videos, etc. Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
It’s only been a few weeks. A lot has to do with timing, I think. The right stone has to meet the right buyer.

Dusting for a quick sale!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately reselling a lab stone is tricky. Unless it’s unique in some way you really have to take a hit price wise for it to sell quickly. The lower color on your stone with the price you are asking is likely the issue. Right now 3.00 carat H VS cushion stones have prices starting around 900 on Loose Grown Diamond. You would likely do better selling it as a complete ring as that’s going to be a more attractive ready made item when you can buy a similar diamond for much less from a vendor with a return policy.

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
It’s only been a few weeks. A lot has to do with timing, I think. The right stone has to meet the right buyer.

Dusting for a quick sale!

Thank you - I’ll give it some more time!

blingy0722

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately reselling a lab stone is tricky. Unless it’s unique in some way you really have to take a hit price wise for it to sell quickly. The lower color on your stone with the price you are asking is likely the issue. Right now 3.00 carat H VS cushion stones have prices starting around 900 on Loose Grown Diamond. You would likely do better selling it as a complete ring as that’s going to be a more attractive ready made item when you can buy a similar diamond for much less from a vendor with a return policy.

Thanks for this perspective. The stone was chosen by a PSer for me when I was doing a search for a brilliant cushion. The color isn’t yellow to my eyes at all, but I can see how the color grade just being a H may be a turn off for some buyers. I was hoping that the links and pictures would confirm this as well…

I’ll give it some more time. I have a strong preference to sell just the stone, but I’d also really like to fund a new project. We’ll see what happens :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results