shape
carat
color
clarity

2nd interview call back

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

U2Forever

Rough_Rock
I have a question. First a little background information. My husband is retiring from the US Air Force with 28 years of active duty. He is now searching for a job in the DC area. He would like to work a government job or for a government contractor. Today he had his 2nd call back interview with a government agency in DC. Both interviews have gone really well. My husband would realy like to get this job. We live in Finland because my husband is stationed at the American Embassy in Helsinki. Both interviews were done over the phone.

My questions are...if you''re called back for a 2nd interview what are the chances of getting this job? Normally how many people are called back for the 2nd interview for one particular job?

My husband has been in the Air Force all of his adult life so all this interview stuff is so new to us.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
it just depends on how many candidates they are interviewing. I''ve had 3 or 4th interview (damn pharmaceutical cos!) that didn''t lead to a job, and one time a phone interview with HR (more to set up an appt with the hiring mgr) and he had the paperwork & written offer ready at the end of the interview & I was hired on the spot!

There is no way to telll, its almost like the lottery..try not to obsess to much & just hope that your husband gets the right job...not JUST this job.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results