shape
carat
color
clarity

2nd celebrity sighting since living in LA!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Some of you may remember that I had my first celebrity sighting (David Beckham) a few months ago. If you don''t count seeing Whitney from the Hills at the grocery store (I don''t) I had my second sighting today - David''s wife Victoria Beckham - aka Posh Spice.

She was in the Century City mall with her two kiddies and an assistant. My coworker and I were walking to the foodcourt (ahem- al fresco dining terrace) and she whispered ''look at that'' and my reply was "Oh, those two kids are cute!" before I realized she was referring to Posh - hmm, wonder why my celebrity sighting skills are crap!

Posh is super tiny except for her very large you-know-whats - and the kids are ADORABLE!

RZ

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
How long have you lived here, out of curiosity?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
NO WAY!! What are the odds that you would catch a matched pair? In sequence? Twilight zone!! Cool!

DKS

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
OK, Rockzilla, ''fess up!! Are the Beckhams STALKING you??

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
How true!! Sound as if the Beckhams are impressed with you...little did we know you were STAR material! Our little Rockzilla. Woo Hoo! If the Beckhams can''t get enough of you you must be something!! You little hottie!!
31.gif

DKS

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
It must be that new pendant you've got (love it, BTW!)!
31.gif
Careful, I think Posh is jealous!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Speaking of the Beckhams I saw their house (well they told us it was there house) in a "Stars Home Tour in Hollywood. Dh and I had the best time and it really was informative and entertaining. DD refused to come as she felt bad that we would be intruding on these people home sort of true but hey with the territory etc.
Anyway back to VB there house is the most open and conspicous of the all the stars houses we saw. Its in Beverly Hills but has no fence and the driver''s opninion was that they chose it as it was visible for the paparazzi. So maybe she is a media wh*** like brittany. Her car has personalised seats with VB in large letter on them and I note on Perez that DB car has his number 23 playing number on the seat in case you did''nt know who was.
I thought it was kind of weird

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
"Methinks they doth protest too much..."

I lived in L.A. my whole life til I moved East and though I always respected stars privacy, even at the mall, I did like seeing them. Kinda of cool.

Some people like to complain about the press, but meanwhile, strut their stuff, have reality shows and go to the opening of an envelope to get their photo in a magazine. Come on, you cannot think we think you go to the mall dressed up like that and do NOT expect to get your picture taken? Invasion of privacy is not cool, no, but when you prance out in public done up like a starlet and then act like the public should NOT want to know things, that is just too silly to me. Every heard of being discrete? The day no one CARES where you go or what you wear or what bling you got is the day you do not have a career.

I saw pictures of her years ago, when she was not a toothpick with boobs and huge sunglasses and a frown, and I thought she was much more attractive.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I lived in LA and went to school at UCLA (could you have guessed with my name?)...Westwood, Brentwood, Bel Air and Santa Monica was always full of stars...I really liked it but would never say anything.

I just saw Orlando Bloom on Sunday in LA (I actually sat two rows behind him) at a SGI Buddhist event (my maid of honor and best friend is an SGI buddhist and daughter of the US director for the group)...He is their most popular follower.

I would love to see DB though...He just looks amazing on TV and in pictures...YUMMY!
31.gif
I must admit that I am a fan of VB (to an extent). I think she is really pretty.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 6:43:18 PM
Author: Selkie
OK, Rockzilla, ''fess up!! Are the Beckhams STALKING you??
HA! I sure hope not =) I bet I could take ''em though - they are surprisingly short for their personas (even Posh with her 5" heels is much shorter than me at 5''10" and no heels) They probably like the Century City mall because during the week it is mainly businesspeople on their way to lunch - and the mall security keeps papparazzi at bay.

I''ve lived in LA a little longer than two years - I think I am just really bad at ''spotting'' celebrities if they''re not pointed out to me. There are just so many people in LA, especially at the Century City mall, walking around with huge sunglasses, designer clothes and an attitude, that they probably just blend into the crowd for me...oh well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I went to Vegas a few months back ago in the Forum shops one of the guys from the Saprano's was there. All these people were around him. I kept thinking I have seen that guy before. As I hoped on the escalator I told hubby that guy is from the Saprano's. The funny thing is that they look normal but the media makes them look like ultra people.

The funny part was that I had a breif moment where I thought "I should have taken his picture." Then I thought I rather use that pic on fun bling instead.
37.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
My friends from "back home" (midwest) constantly ask which celebrities I've seen. I've been here for a little over 5 years... I had to start keeping a list
3.gif
People are so interested in such things!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 10:51:21 PM
Author: diamondfan
''Methinks they doth protest too much...''

I lived in L.A. my whole life til I moved East and though I always respected stars privacy, even at the mall, I did like seeing them. Kinda of cool.

Some people like to complain about the press, but meanwhile, strut their stuff, have reality shows and go to the opening of an envelope to get their photo in a magazine. Come on, you cannot think we think you go to the mall dressed up like that and do NOT expect to get your picture taken? Invasion of privacy is not cool, no, but when you prance out in public done up like a starlet and then act like the public should NOT want to know things, that is just too silly to me. Every heard of being discrete? The day no one CARES where you go or what you wear or what bling you got is the day you do not have a career.

I saw pictures of her years ago, when she was not a toothpick with boobs and huge sunglasses and a frown, and I thought she was much more attractive.
DF, I really nearly had liquid coming out both ends as I was sipping coffee when I read this, and well, had to dash for the toidy room while perusing this.

shay

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 5:57:44 PM
Author: Skippy123
When I went to Vegas a few months back ago in the Forum shops one of the guys from the Saprano''s was there. All these people were around him. I kept thinking I have seen that guy before. As I hoped on the escalator I told hubby that guy is from the Saprano''s. The funny thing is that they look normal but the media makes them look like ultra people.

The funny part was that I had a breif moment where I thought ''I should have taken his picture.'' Then I thought I rather use that pic on fun bling instead.
37.gif
Ahhhh, Skippy!! Totally focused on doing your PS duty!!
36.gif
You got your priorities straight!!
21.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shay, sorry! Hope it did not hurt! I was typing under the influence of cold meds and no sleep and noticed some typos as well. Hope it made some sense at least!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 8:08:10 PM
Author: Fly Girl

Date: 10/18/2007 5:57:44 PM
Author: Skippy123
When I went to Vegas a few months back ago in the Forum shops one of the guys from the Saprano's was there. All these people were around him. I kept thinking I have seen that guy before. As I hoped on the escalator I told hubby that guy is from the Saprano's. The funny thing is that they look normal but the media makes them look like ultra people.

The funny part was that I had a breif moment where I thought 'I should have taken his picture.' Then I thought I rather use that pic on fun bling instead.
37.gif
Ahhhh, Skippy!! Totally focused on doing your PS duty!!
36.gif
You got your priorities straight!!
21.gif
lol.gif
hug, hug, kiss, kiss FlyGirl!!!

DiamondFan, stuff is going around. I hope you feel better soon!

Here in ABQ, I always see news casters at my gym so I guess local celeb sightings.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, thanks, I feel AWFUL. Cannot sleep or get comfortable at all.

Anyway, not to jack, but how are you and how did your tests go way back? (not sure I saw the replies)

As for my big moment recently, I met and spoke to Bono which was a bit cool!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, I put something in your Who's Who.

My favorite actor I have seen in real life is Neal Patrick Harris (aka Doogie Howser, M.D and Barney in How I met your Mother). He is soooooo nice and very down to earth!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results