shape
carat
color
clarity

#21 checking in

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to check in and give an update. I keep thinking it''s coming any time now because of how the BF talks, but in reality I know the money/job situation is not ideal. However, that may be turning around very soon. My best guess at this time is that he will pop the question before the fall - and I would be REALLY surprised if it takes longer than that.

At this point I have stopped obsessing about WHEN the engagement is coming. I''m just happy to know that it IS coming, so I am way more relaxed since I have changed my mindset.

I may make engagement chicken this weekend just to add a bit of magic dust. Sounds easy enough for even me to make, and the worst that could happen is we have a good dinner, right? LOL

Good luck gals!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear things are going well for you! I will keep my fingers crossed that he proposes before fall. If not, you''ve got a good outlook that it''s going to happen! It is certainly best to enjoy the time that you have together now!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 1:24:12 PM
Author:smithsmith
Just wanted to check in and give an update. I keep thinking it''s coming any time now because of how the BF talks, but in reality I know the money/job situation is not ideal. However, that may be turning around very soon. My best guess at this time is that he will pop the question before the fall - and I would be REALLY surprised if it takes longer than that.

At this point I have stopped obsessing about WHEN the engagement is coming. I''m just happy to know that it IS coming, so I am way more relaxed since I have changed my mindset.

I may make engagement chicken this weekend just to add a bit of magic dust. Sounds easy enough for even me to make, and the worst that could happen is we have a good dinner, right? LOL

Good luck gals!
I''m in pretty much the same situation as you are with knowing it''s coming sometime this summer most likely. I agree that once you change your mindset to just be happy that it is coming and stop obsesssing about when, there is much less anxiety! Glad to hear things are going well! Here''s some dust ::sprinkles dust::.

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Me too!! Have to remind myself all the time how lucky I am to have found him and I know that it will happen before November(he did me that) and relax and just enjoy the summer and all the time with him!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear things are going so well. Crossing my fingers for sooner rather than later
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed! Thanks for checking in.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear you''re taking things in stride. Lots of ((((((((dust)))))))) to you!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
dust! and enjoy your chicken
18.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 2:07:30 PM
Author: FroggyMont
Me too!! Have to remind myself all the time how lucky I am to have found him and I know that it will happen before November(he did me that) and relax and just enjoy the summer and all the time with him!!

me three!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results